Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Masonic Associated Organizations & Forums > York Rite Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

York Rite officers - Where do you sit?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: York Rite officers - Where do you sit?
    Posted: November/11/2011 at 1:05am
Well, tonight my York Rite bodies met to hold their elections for the ensuing year.  I was elected to be King for the Chapter of Royal Arch Masons, Illustrious Masters for the Council of Royal & Select Masters, and Generalissimo for the Commandery of Knights Templar.
"For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness." -- 2 Samuel 22:29

Traveling Templar - 13AUG2014
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 8:22am
Sounds like you will have  a busy year!!!  I wish you all the best as you progress through the chairs.
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
CAMB.MASON View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAMB.MASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 10:34am
Just CofH this year.  Did my time years ago.  Enjoy the time in the East and other chairs
I remain Fraternally Yours:

Curator & Historian
Cambridge Masonic Temple Cambridge, Massachusetts

GAmastermason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAmastermason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2011 at 11:01pm
Well, we have our elections next month in Chapter and Council and in March for Commandery. If I am elected I will be High Priest of the Royal Arch, I don't know about Council I was Illustrious Master in 2010, but will probably sit somewhere. Commandery in March if elected I will be Generalissmo.
hlnelson View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hlnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2011 at 5:40pm
I've served my tour of duty if an officer is out I'll sit where ever needed. 

PM True Light of Zion#399
PHP Ollie Roberts Chapter#59
PEC ML King Commandery#14
PC&C McDonald Consistory#226
Bejilah Temple#163 AEAONMS
PWP Effingham Chapter#326OES
33* AASR,SJ PHA
MWPHGL,SC
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/13/2011 at 12:45am
Congrats Ksig! Hope your year goes great.

I just joined the Chapter/Counicl during the last festival and I'm honored that theyve asked me to be M1V for the upcoming year.
Ribualt Lodge 272 - SD
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - CoH
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2011 at 12:30pm
Thanks and congrats on your appointment.
"For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness." -- 2 Samuel 22:29

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 12:04am
Well we had installation tonight for Chapter and Council.  I was installed as Illustrious Master by the Most Illustrious Grand Master of Cryptic Masons in Idaho and as Knight for the Royal Arch Chapter by a Past High Priest (and Past Grand Master of Masons in Idaho).

CAMB.MASON View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAMB.MASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 9:54am
congrats
I remain Fraternally Yours:

Curator & Historian
Cambridge Masonic Temple Cambridge, Massachusetts

Lord MacVADER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord MacVADER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 10:09am
Congrats to all... I am Past Everything and will be sitting on the side :) 
Golden Fleece Lodge #6 Covington GA WM 11
Covington Chapter No 71 PHP
Covington Council No 41 P Illust. Master
St. Bernard Commandery No 25 - P E. Commander
goldenfleecelodge.org
RockBender View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockBender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/09/2011 at 11:15pm
I was just elected scribe of my chapter last night.
*Pride of Columbia #483 WM
*BEJ Chp #57 HRAM,Scribe
*Hiram Abiff No.3 R&SM
*Barak Obama Commandery No.44,CG
*Jeddah Temple No.#160
*W. Newton Pough Council #39 Knights of Pythagoras
*MWPHGL of SC
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 1:45pm
Congratulations!

smilin assassin View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilin assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 7:10pm
Congrats to everyone in your hard work that all Chapters and Councils need.

In CHapter I am back to the chair I started in Royal Arch Captain and in Council, Thrice Illustrious Master.
Wise men listen and laugh while fools talk.

http://www.ilmason.org/
http://www.ram-il.org/index.htm
jrider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/10/2011 at 8:37pm
I'm present H.P. Ethiopia #60
S.W. Joshua Commandery #10
S.D. Capital City#47
F.&A.M. S.C.

madhatter View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madhatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/12/2011 at 1:30am
Best Wishes on your York Right Advancements.
Richmond Lodge#65 PHA
Richmond Chapter#7 HRAM
Richmond Council#4 R&SM
Mt Olivet Commandery#2 KT
Richmond Consistory#22 AASR SJ
Mocha Temple#7 AEAONMS
MWPHGL VA

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 10:10pm
Well, its official.  I am now the Generalissimo of my Commandery

daves View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/15/2011 at 10:27pm
Our York Rite is structured differently from yours - each Royal Arch Chapter has associated Lodges of Mark Master Masons and Excellent Master Masons. I am currently Junior Overseer in the Mark, Guardian of the Blue Veil in the Excellent, and 3rd Sojourner in the Royal Arch. 
The Carrington Lodge (WAC 363)
Bassendean RAC (WAC 20)
18th Boucaut RC (AASR Australia 5)
The Carrington Lodge

fireman99 View Drop Down
Muzzled
Muzzled

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fireman99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2011 at 6:42am
Originally posted by daves daves wrote:

Our York Rite is structured differently from yours - each Royal Arch Chapter has associated Lodges of Mark Master Masons and Excellent Master Masons. I am currently Junior Overseer in the Mark, Guardian of the Blue Veil in the Excellent, and 3rd Sojourner in the Royal Arch. 

So is that a separate dues card for each ?
daves View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2011 at 6:45am
We don't have dues cards, but if you are a member of the RA Chapter, you only have one set of dues to pay for all three degrees.
Bassendean RAC (WAC 20)
The Carrington Lodge

fireman99 View Drop Down
Muzzled
Muzzled

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fireman99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2011 at 6:52am

We don't have dues cards, but if you are a member of the RA Chapter, you only have one set of dues to pay for all three degrees.

Each degree just meets in a different lodge...ie Mark Lodges?
RockBender View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockBender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2011 at 9:49am
@jrider, I just submitted my petition for your temple to Noble singleton yesterday. Hope to see you at Gala day.
*Pride of Columbia #483 WM
*BEJ Chp #57 HRAM,Scribe
*Hiram Abiff No.3 R&SM
*Barak Obama Commandery No.44,CG
*Jeddah Temple No.#160
*W. Newton Pough Council #39 Knights of Pythagoras
*MWPHGL of SC
daves View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/16/2011 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by fireman99 fireman99 wrote:

Each degree just meets in a different lodge...ie Mark Lodges?

Yeah, we open the RA Chapter and conduct business, then close the Chapter and open the Mark Lodge or Excellent Masters Lodge as required. We have a long list of candidates joining our Chapter and we are looking forward to a year or more of Mark degrees, Excellent Master Degrees and RA Exaltations. The downside is that the long list of those waiting to take their Cryptic Degrees (also done under the aegis of the RA Chapter) gets longer. See http://www.sgracwa.org.au/index.php/history
Bassendean RAC (WAC 20)
The Carrington Lodge

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/17/2011 at 12:12am

Nice.  I know the American York Rite is a little different.  I am the Registration chairman for our Grand Session and the Grand Rep to Idaho is coming up from QLD.  I think he'll be the farthest traveling Companion. :D

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/2012 at 11:02pm
Elections were tonight for my York Rite bodies.

I was re-elected as King for my Royal Arch Chapter. In the Council I will join the side-liners as a Past Illustrious Master.

In the Commandery I was elected as Eminent Commander.  I am excited and honored.
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-40" name="tabId">< value="744" name="counter">

daves View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2012 at 3:35am
Things are a bit different in our Royal Arch Chapters. Currently I am First Sojourner - which means I conduct the Candidate through the ceremony of Exaltation.
Bassendean RAC (WAC 20)
The Carrington Lodge

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2012 at 11:57am
Daves, essentially I'm the 2nd Principle for my Chapter.
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-25" name="tabId">< value="598" name="counter">

Hoodwinked133 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoodwinked133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2012 at 8:35am
Until Elections in December:

EHP- RA
Deputy Master- RSM
Sr Warden-KT
MWPHGLCA
Orange Valley #13
IE Chapter #18
IE Council #5
BF Talbot Commandery #9
Riverside Consistory #273
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2012 at 12:48pm
Best of luck in your December elections

madhatter View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madhatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2012 at 7:26pm
Best wishes to incoming and outgoing York Rite Officers.
Richmond Lodge#65 PHA
Richmond Chapter#7 HRAM
Richmond Council#4 R&SM
Mt Olivet Commandery#2 KT
Richmond Consistory#22 AASR SJ
Mocha Temple#7 AEAONMS
MWPHGL VA

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/2012 at 12:54am
Tonight I was installed as Eminent Commander! I'm excited for my year in the East.
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-11" name="tabId">< value="269" name="counter">

797mason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 797mason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/2012 at 8:12pm
PHP, PTIM, EC
Past Master Valley Lodge 797
Past High Priest Tremont Chapter 221
Past Grand Tall Cedar Millersburg forest 125
Past Thrice Illustrious Master Regal council 65
E. Commander Prince of Peace Commandry 39
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2013 at 3:40am
Moved from Master of the Second Veil (after moving up from M1V) to Royal Arch Captain. I really want to get in the line in the Council but I just dont have the time for being an officer in three bodies. Maybe next year...  
Ribualt Lodge 272 - SD
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - CoH
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
GAmastermason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAmastermason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2013 at 11:41pm
I am a has been now. I am immediate Past High Priest, I am a Past Illustrious Master since 2010. I hopefully will be elected Eminent Commander of my Knights Templar Commandery in March.
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2013 at 1:41am
Good luck on the upcoming Commandery elections. I had to cancel my first meeting due to the nasty weather and the roads were pretty slick.
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-60" name="tabId">< value="726" name="counter">

Pmobile View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pmobile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 4:52am
RAC-RA
COTG-RSM
CG-KT
NBML #199 F.& A.M. PHA
Reverend Joseph T. Thornton Chapter #59
Shawn G Willis Council #30
E. P. Jones Commandery #05
Nero Prince Military Consistory No. 371

Yokosuka, Japan

MWPHGL of Oklahoma

40Miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 40Miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/01/2013 at 10:26am
WM Blue
King RA
PEC KT
Excuses Are the Tools of The Incompetent......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic