Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Masonic Associated Organizations & Forums > York Rite Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia Grand York Rite Sessions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAmastermason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgia Grand York Rite Sessions
    Posted: May/08/2013 at 7:16pm

Today completed the Georgia Grand York Rite Sessions!

I have to say I throughly enjoyed myself and had lots of fun with my Companions and Sir Knights!

I am very pleased to have represented my Commandery as the Eminent Commander and I was also delighted to receive my Knight Crusader of the Cross last night! Its an awesome degree!
Past Master
Past High Priest
Past Illustrious Master
Past Eminent Commander
Past Worthy Patron OES
Yaarab Shriner
Tall Cedars of Lebanon
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2013 at 12:49am
Congrats on receiving the Knight Crusader of the Cross. We don't have that in Idaho, but we do have the Order of the Knights Preceptor.
"For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness." -- 2 Samuel 22:29

Traveling Templar - 11NOV2014
simple man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simple man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/17/2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by GAmastermason GAmastermason wrote:

Today completed the Georgia Grand York Rite Sessions!

I have to say I throughly enjoyed myself and had lots of fun with my Companions and Sir Knights!

I am very pleased to have represented my Commandery as the Eminent Commander and I was also delighted to receive my Knight Crusader of the Cross last night! Its an awesome degree!

I was there for entire Festival and done all degrees and orders all the way through to order of the Temple. I hope to see you and sit in lodge or commandery  with you someday. 
Initiated 03/04/2008
Passed 01/21/2013
Raised 02/04/2013
S.D. Ft. Valley #110
Scribe Chapter Austin #18
I. M. Council H. C. Rigdon #35
C.G. Commandery Ivanhoe #10
32° Valley of Macon
Al Sihah Shrine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic