Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracy Martin a Clandestine Mason?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracy Martin a Clandestine Mason?
    Posted: July/17/2013 at 7:08am
Hey guys. First off I want to say that this thread is in no way designed to become a commentary on the underlying George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin trial/DOJ investigation. Should ANYONE steer off course I certainly hope that the mods lock this thread immediately. This thread only deals with whether or not 2 men are members in a Masonic organization.

I am writing this post because someone posted an article on my facebook that alleged that BOTH George Zimmerman's father and Trayvon's father are freemasons. It was a conspiracy site, it didn't mention any lodge name, numbers, or Grand lodge names. It merely had blanket accusations. Based on that, I went off and did some of my own research. I was unable to find anything that says George Zimmerman's father is a Freemason. I did however run across this photograph:

The fez seems to say "Int'l" on it, and Ft. Lauderdale. I can't make out much more than that. Based on what I know of the area, I'd say that this was a photograph of masons from "International F&AM." Does anyone have any further information about this? 

I'm wondering if the photo was doctored?

Edited by Hyksos - July/17/2013 at 8:02am
Gainesville Lodge #41
Oleeta-Westdade Lodge #145
32°, Valley of Miami
http://srmiami.org/
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2013 at 8:19am
IFAM is correct.   The 'key' under the S&C is their emblem and wearing of a Fez as Masons is their norm.

Admin Note:   Any discussion of the Zimmerman trial will be deleted.   That is beyond the scope of these forums and too racially charged.   Everyone has their opinion, leave it at that.    ... find other forums to discus the case if you must.

Edited by edwmax - July/17/2013 at 8:21am
"Until you realize that your viewpoint is incomplete and that's '_' viewpoint is complete, only then can you become teachable in the Mysteries of '_'."

PM of Cairo Lodge 299
BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroScubaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2013 at 9:07am
billy the kid was purported to be a mason.

Remember, Masonic ideals are innocent in their raw form. It is how the man himself acts that separates him from that innocence.

First, I would not condemn masonry because of a family relationship with someone else.

Secondly, I find it funny that conspiracy sites grab this far to defame our fraternity.
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

F&AM GLNJ
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2013 at 1:04pm
Yes, I did see some time ago that he was clandie, and if I am not mistaken he be their equivalent of a District Deputy
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2013 at 1:11pm
I'm actually going to post the link to the website. I was hesitant because the website itself addresses the underlying issues of the zimmerman/martin case, but I trust that the forum members can be respectful enough to keep it on topic as to solely whether the 2 fathers are Masons.

The pertinent parts were:

Quote As reported over 1 year ago on C.K.H.i.D., this case was likely to be a failed example of justice from the first day of discovery.    George Zimmerman is the son of a retired Virginia judge who is a high ranking Freemason.   The ‘freemason society’ operated within America’s society and globally is a ‘truth society’ that is above the law, whether general citizens choose to believe it or not.  While George could never be a high-ranking member of the group as a Mixed Latin-White American according to former Freemason members, his father who is white, is an elite member.

and

Quote Update* Per reader’s request.  Everyone should be aware by now that Trayvon Martin’s father is also a freemason.  However, he is a Prince Hall Freemason.   The judicial / legal system does not ‘favor’ PHF’s members as they do their own.  It’s also said by several ex-members of Freemason chapters from Denver to Georgia that only white men are allowed past a certain degree in Freemason ranks of the world.  No Hispanic ( of color ), Black, or Asian members are usually allowed into the elite status.  Those Freemasons that think they know, have no idea.
Gainesville Lodge #41
32°, Valley of Miami
BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroScubaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2013 at 8:15am
lol
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

F&AM GLNJ
goomba View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2013 at 5:02am
Got to say the green fez looks horrible. 

Green fez+gold tassel+black suit+blue apron=odd combination
Ware Lodge No. 435 - Junior Warden
Birmingham-Metro Chapter No. 76 - Sentinel
Birmingham-Metro Council No. 43
Cyrene Commandery No. 10
Vulcan Council No. 22, Knight Masons
VandalMason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VandalMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2013 at 6:09pm
Out of curiosity, what is an "elite" member? 
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2013 at 9:30am
An elite member? That's something that only exists for the sole purpose of levying anti-Masonic animus.
Gainesville Lodge #41
32°, Valley of Miami
CCOV17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCOV17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2013 at 1:14pm
I've seen the same picture of Tracy Martin wearing a fez and apron except he was pictured with a white guy so I'm gonna guess that photo was doctored. I've also read Tracy Martin was a Piru Blood so...
jakebrake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakebrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/28/2013 at 5:17pm
was discussing this with a p.h. brother I know last night. he was livid. seems some people think the internationals are somehow p.h.a.

his entire lodge is fit to be tied over that photo.

also seems internationals make up the rules as they go along.
bro fisher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2013 at 9:37pm
so is Zimmerman's father a 4 letter free mason
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 8:37am
clandestine.
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 8:56am
Originally posted by NobleShabba NobleShabba wrote:

clandestine.

Zimmerman's father? I don't think anyone has confirmed that he is even a mason at all.
Gainesville Lodge #41
32°, Valley of Miami
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by bro fisher bro fisher wrote:

so is Zimmerman's father a 4 letter free mason

Is this a question?   .... or a statement?
"Until you realize that your viewpoint is incomplete and that's '_' viewpoint is complete, only then can you become teachable in the Mysteries of '_'."

PM of Cairo Lodge 299
GAmastermason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAmastermason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:19am
Not confirmed yet, but so far looks like a four letter Mason.....FAKE
Past Master
Past High Priest
Past Illustrious Master
Past Eminent Commander
Past Worthy Patron OES
Yaarab Shriner
Tall Cedars of Lebanon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic