Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the Illuminati

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the Illuminati
    Posted: August/09/2013 at 8:50am
I have been repeatedly asked am i a part of the Illuminatiand and do I have any affiliation with themsomeone please explain the Illuminati to me
ldarnell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldarnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:01am
From Wikipedia: 

" Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstitionprejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati were outlawed along with other secret societies by the Bavarian government leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution....... It was made up offreethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons."

Important to note that (1) they never were a masonic organization (although some Masons were members) and (2) they haven't existed since 1785. 
Larry Darnell
Senior Steward, St. Charles Lodge #241
Missouri Lodge of Research #9998
I: 02 April 2013
P: 01 May 2013
R: 07 May 2013
bro fisher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:07am
so someone told me you must be a Mason to be a part of the Illuminatiis is that true
GAmastermason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAmastermason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:23am
The Illuminati no longer exists.
Past Master
Past High Priest
Past Illustrious Master
Past Eminent Commander
Past Worthy Patron OES
Yaarab Shriner
Tall Cedars of Lebanon
KYCH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:27am
okay go to youtube and type in Mason's get at Rick Ross and tell me what is he talking about
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by bro fisher bro fisher wrote:

okay go to youtube and type in Mason's get at Rick Ross and tell me what is he talking about

Which video?  I'm not interested in rap  ... and there is no befit in arguing with 'fools' who don't know what they are talking about.
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 9:55am
I would never argue with my brother and it ain't about rap I just want some light on what he was saying and is only one video
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 10:15am

I would never argue with my brother and it ain't about rap I just want some light on what he was saying and is only one video

State what he is saying that you want light.   I (we) can't guess what you want light on or which video.

The Illuminati is dead and outlawed.   Anything or anyone calling themselves 'illuminati' is clandestine and not part of Freemasonry.

Thomasville 369

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 10:17am
you just answered my question
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 12:06pm
You didn't ask a question.  ... Just ask everyone to search youtube and the videos of a  particular person and comment.   This is trolling to pump stats and an attempt to legitimize clandestine videos by regular Masons.

Thomasville 369

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bro fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 12:32pm
Ok well I no wat I needs to now thanx
BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BroScubaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 12:41pm

so someone told me you must be a Mason to be a part of the Illuminatiis is that true
No but you must own at least one flash light to join.
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

Junior Deacon
F&AM GLNJ
32°AASR NMJ, Southern Valley of NJ
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/09/2013 at 2:08pm

So tell us hat Lodge and Grand Lodge you are a member of.

Thomasville 369
GrimoireA3 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrimoireA3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by GAmastermason GAmastermason wrote:

The Illuminati no longer exists.

I totally agree.

One test of their non-existence: since the entertainment industry has bandied their name about in the past few years to the point of extremes, yet not a single member of the Illuminati as spoken out or has issued a lawsuit against members or segments of the entertainment industry that has virtually libled or slandered them openly.

Why no law suits? Because the Illuminati does not exist. The name is being used as a self-fulfilling prophecy or for misdirection for the purpose of scapegoating irrational or controversial behavior on the part of actors and actresses.

Now the 'name' Illuminati is in the public domain and can be abused with impunity. Ooooh the boogeyman/Illuminati will get you.
Please Note: I am not a Mason. And also, I am not an anti-Mason!
droche View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote droche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2014 at 5:23pm
There's some rap celebrity out there who has all these kids believing that Masons and Illuminati are one in the same and you can't convince them otherwise. Its truly frightening how the entertainment industry has these kids (and lots of adults) brainwashed about this and many other things. 
Sojourner33 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sojourner33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by edwmax edwmax wrote:

So tell us hat Lodge and Grand Lodge you are a member of.

Poof... he goneClap
Timothy L. Huggins
Ensley Lodge #278 F&AM

Initiated - 5/9/14
Passed - 6/13/14
Raised - 8/8/14
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2014 at 6:43am
Originally posted by BroScubaSteve BroScubaSteve wrote:

No but you must own at least one flash light to join.

love it.
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
GrimoireA3 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrimoireA3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2014 at 9:24am
Originally posted by droche droche wrote:

There's some rap celebrity out there who has all these kids believing that Masons and Illuminati are one in the same and you can't convince them otherwise. Its truly frightening how the entertainment industry has these kids (and lots of adults) brainwashed about this and many other things. 

Hi droche,

Yes. And its not just a single individual spreading the propaganda, Hollyweird has this obvious hidden agenda with several dozen of its entertainers coming out claiming to have joined the Illuminati (Beyoncé is one such example). Remember fifty years ago Hollyweird blamed the mafia for everything? Now its blaming the Illuminati for young innocent celebrities becoming, essentially, vamps (such as miley cyrus or Brittany spears or Lindsay lohan .... etc. etc.)and having 'wardrobe malfunctions' in public. There is even a youtube segment done on this tragedy called 'What have they done to their minds' produced by some Christian organization. This blatant abuse really makes me sick.
Please Note: I am not a Mason. And also, I am not an anti-Mason!
ouija21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ouija21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2014 at 11:04pm
The infamous "illuminati"... Well as most brethren say it was destroyed, and along with it the former brother who straid from the craft and created such a "group".Adam Weishaupt is no longer a brother after that choice by the way. If you say you are an illuminati then so be it. Freedom of speech and you will be as you think you are in your own mind. To me a person claiming to be an illuminati mind as well claim to be a rock under a candle light. It is your choice but be careful what you claim to be because one day you will be called out in life as in death as well. "Not speaking to anyone in particular just the only way I could get it out" Hope this helps.

Fraternally,

Brother Larry
fm wnc cm yu?
brother_steve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brother_steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2014 at 2:00pm
This is from Wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt.
--------------------------
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.
-----------------------------------------
Initiated: 4-22-13
Passed: 5-29-13
Raised: 6-27-13
F&AM GLNJ
Marshal
FKA: BroScubaSteve(Lost Login/Email)
Mike Martin View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/19/2014 at 4:53am
Originally posted by brother_steve brother_steve wrote:

This is from Wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt.
--------------------------
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.
-----------------------------------------

That's a really good entry and it lacks just one salient fact and that is that they were not members of the Illuminati, although they were referred to as that, but of the Order of Perfectibilists
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2014 at 6:42pm

W. Bro. Washington thought they posed a very real threat. Just saying.

Ribualt Lodge 272 - SW
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - King
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
boing1972 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boing1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2015 at 9:02pm
I only became a mason to be part of the new world order.and take over the world. Lmfao ! God, what dumb people will belive......
brother bell
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2015 at 10:18pm
Perhaps the "new world order" was the creation of the United states...
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
boing1972 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boing1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2015 at 9:52am
some friends and I were sitting around talking, and I was wearing a new mason hoodie,( in which I wear proudly everywhere)a friend of a friend asked me if I was a mason,and I said I was, oh man, the things this person was going on about, I said you watch to much T.V, and spend to much time on the internet.so, I tried to shed some light, that all of those things are lies, after an hour or two of trying to convince him that,we as masons do a lot of good, the next thing that came out of this ol boys mouth was that people like the shriners do a lot of good things for children, and other things...my friend and I just started rolling, and he asked what was so funny, and we told him, a lot you know about anything, in order to be a shriner, you must become a mason first. the look on his face was priceless....
brother bell
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2015 at 10:32am
I have had a very similar experience in which a person told me the very same thing... that the Shriners were this great organisation and the masons were all evil. I also laughed hysterically.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic