Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lodge Historian?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewToLight84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lodge Historian?
    Posted: August/07/2014 at 10:17pm
Brothers, was curious to find out if anyone is or ever was a lodge historian? I have seen the jewel for it but have never seen/heard of a brother being one....I would love to be a historian for my lodge..
"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Mason some people will ever meet." -unknown
CAMB.MASON View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAMB.MASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2014 at 11:42am
i am for one of my lodges, and also my masonic building.  they will be ordering me a jewel and special apron later this year.  first time someone has been appointed from that lodge as historian minus for a anniversary.  just ask, you can look up blackton regalia, i think that is the name of the company here in Atteboro Massachusetts that makes regalia.  they use to carry them.
I remain Fraternally Yours:

Curator & Historian
Cambridge Masonic Temple Cambridge, Massachusetts

Caution1010 View Drop Down
Bro. Never Give Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caution1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2014 at 4:42pm
Unofficially, sort of.
I: 10/1/10
P: 12/3/10
R: 12/31/10

PHA-AL

"You can't trust those fellow-crafts...buncha rogues and murderers!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic