Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Masonic Associated Organizations & Forums > Scottish Rite Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 32nd (USC-SJ)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 32nd (USC-SJ)
    Posted: December/30/2014 at 8:56pm
Just recently got my 32nd. 

Gonna get up to speed to soak in the material. I also just signed up part 1 of Master Craftsman program. Wish me luck (the info seems a mile wide and 10 miles deep). 

Any good reviews of the MCP?
I: 8/2/2012
P: 9/6/2012
R: 11/12/12
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 5:15am
I enjoyed the master craftsman program. I only did the first part however. I have not yet started the 2nd part or the college of the consistory.
Gainesville Lodge #41
BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroScubaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 7:08am
Gratz.

I keep reading bad things about NMJ which I would have to join being in NJ so I'm hesitant to do it.

I was about to pull the trigger though for a January 10th class but I'm hosting my son's two year birthday. That would not have gone over well!
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

Junior Deacon
F&AM GLNJ
32°AASR NMJ, Southern Valley of NJ
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 8:15am
As far as I know, we don't have something called the Master Craftsman program in the NMJ.  I would like to know more about it.  Just a brief description would be fine.  Thank-you.  By the way what sort of "bad things" have you read about the NMJ?
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 8:56am
Really? Try poking around in the Scottish rite section of this forum. Might I suggest the topic just below this one for starters...
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 9:21am
http://scottishrite.org/members/masonic-education/srmc/
Gainesville Lodge #41
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 11:37am
My apologies... where are my manners? Congratulations on receiving your 32nd degree mosaic! I highly recommend the master craftsman program.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by BroScubaSteve BroScubaSteve wrote:

Gratz.

I keep reading bad things about NMJ which I would have to join being in NJ so I'm hesitant to do it.

I was about to pull the trigger though for a January 10th class but I'm hosting my son's two year birthday. That would not have gone over well!

Best thing to do is to speak to some brothers who are members of that jurisdiction.
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
imzj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2015 at 7:25pm
If I am a member of NMJ would I be able to enroll in the master craftsman (SMJ)
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2015 at 8:17pm
Yes
imzj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/20/2015 at 2:14pm
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic