Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How many new lodges?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many new lodges?
    Posted: January/03/2015 at 5:09pm
How many brothers on the forum have actually started new lodges? There are several of my brothers, and myself that have been reading up on demitting, and starting a new lodge. My brothers that were raised 2-3 years before me have not been taught either, and are tired of paying dues to sit around and talk about things non masonic during what is supposed to be meeting time. There are several MAJOR issues and it may be best to just start over and be trained by District. Pointers please....
Getting better everyday !!!!
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
Brighter and Brighter!!!!
WBScott View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2015 at 11:01pm
You need to check your Grand Lodge Bylaws. If the Grand Lodge of Texas is anything like the Grand Lodge of Missouri, the bylaws spell out exactly what needs to be done in order to form a new lodge. 

In Missouri, a petition for dispensation to form a new lodge must be signed by at least 20 eligible petitioners. The District Deputy Grand Master must certify that all of the petitioners are eligible and that the interests of Freemasonry will be advanced by the formation of the new lodge. Then the District Deputy Grand Lecturer must certify that the proposed Master and Wardens are able to perform the ritualistic duties of their offices. Once (if?) the dispensation is granted by the Grand Lodge, the Grand Master then appoints a qualified Past Master to organize the lodge. The lodge can then operate under dispensation until the next Grand Lodge annual comunication. This means that the new lodge will operate under dispensation for at least a year.

Prior to the next Grand Lodge annual communication, the lodge turns over all of its books and records to the Grand Secretary for evaluation. At that point, one of three things happen:
1) A charter is granted
2) The dispensation period continues for another year
3) The dispensation terminates

Are you ready to go through all of this?

The best advice I can give is to talk to your District Deputy Grand Master since he will play a key role in the formation of this new lodge. Have you talked to him about the problems in your lodge? I would think that he would want to address those issues and attempt to resolve them before you guys "jump ship".

Wentzville (MO) Lodge #46 - PM
Pride of the West (MO) Lodge #179 - PM (twice)
Pauldingville (MO) Lodge #11 - Secretary
Warrenton (MO) Lodge #609 - Secretary
Past DDGM - 25th Masonic District
Cookslc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookslc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2015 at 9:11am
Please see my response where you cross posted this in another forum. You have added here the element I'd dissatisfaction. That, in my opinion, is a less than desirable foundation for a new lodge. If there are that many dissatisfied brethren, it seems you could make the necessary changes in your lodge.

If you are a group of junior Masons, you need members who are able to meet the requirements to serve as officers of the new lodge, which vary between jurisdictions.

Also, rather than starting a new lodge, what about attending an existing Lodge which meets your needs?
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2015 at 12:38pm
There is only one other lodge in my area, and they JUST got their charter back. It was taken for whatever reason. I sure don't want to go from the pot to the kettle. I have read the procedure from the constitution and shared it with the other brothers. Yes I did say shared because the other brothers never have had the constitution nor the lodge bylaws or even knew they existed. I made someone upset when I asked for the bylaws for the lodge because I read about this in the constitution. I am the only member issued a copy (UNSIGNED) and have made copies and given them to my fellow brothers myself to their surprise that they existed. Dont understand the secrecy with that.There are 4 brothers that were raised 3 years ago and just went off the word of the senior Masons of the lodge. Dispensation here is not a whole year. Turning the lodge around would be a miraculous feat because the more people that find out I belong to this paticular lodge basically ask me if I have lost my mind. Some elaborate, and some dont. Some are even past members that have left. I know that this is not at all what I know Masonry to be, and I dont care to be a part of a bad taste in my community. Lets not leave out the lack of Masonic activity inside the lodge. I haven't put on my apron since I was raised in my lodge. Haven't opened once in due form. Not learning anything masonic from it. Meaning no education is being relayed. I dont need to pay dues to sit around twice a week and shoot the breeze about sports, cattle, goats, and the family dog. All we want is to be a part of a true Masonic organization doing masonic things within our group, and for the community. Our decission has been made to talk to the lodge first then DDGM. Not trying to rain on their parade, but meerly want to know how to be a Mason in his true form and be taught how to do that by Masons that want to pass on this great fraternal thing.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2015 at 6:25pm
As stated above look at your GL Code for the requirements to petition & form a new Lodge. In my GL it takes 30 Master Masons.

You state the dissatisfaction is because of 'lack' of Masonic education.    So ... another option ... forum a 'Lodge of Research'.    I think most GLs make it very easy to form and get a Charter.  

I was founding Master of a Lodge of Research in January 2012.    This is our 3rd year.     ... We only needed 7 Master Masons to petition for a Charter   ... I had 16 signers and 26 member by the end of the year.  This was the first Lodge of Research chartered by my GL in more than 25 years.  The GM and GL officers were all over me (very pleased) to get this Lodge Chartered.

As a Lodge of Research, the Members usually are not required to pay Per-Capita tax to the GL.   Because they already pay as a member of a regular Lodge and the Research Lodge is not in direct competition to regular Lodges.     Therefore, this would help getting members from other Lodges (dual membership) easier.

I even got a 'one-of-kind' apron approved for our use.

Edited by edwmax - January/04/2015 at 6:38pm
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2015 at 8:24pm
Interesting to say the least. Does this lodge of research operate the same as a blue lodge? Do you do the same form of fundraisers etc...? I really want the satisfaction obtained from helping the community, and raising funds for scholarships, and things of that nature. I haven't experienced the real Masonic lodge experience yet, and long to know, and live it for myself. Don't want to skip over anything that I see others enjoy as being FreeMasons.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
cemab4y View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cemab4y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2015 at 8:30pm
I am very interested in learning more about "theme" lodges. Please see:

http://www.daylightmasons.org

I would LOVE to participate in such a lodge, but I am in Virginia. I have made some inquiries about starting a lodge of the arts in my town.

Edited by cemab4y - January/10/2015 at 9:27am
Charles E. Martin

Alexandria, VA

Bowling Green Lodge 73, Bowling Green KY (GL of KY, F&AM)

Alexandria VA Scottish Rite Bodies (AASR, Southern Jurisdiction, USA)
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 7:01am
Originally posted by ebojones ebojones wrote:

Interesting to say the least. Does this lodge of research operate the same as a blue lodge? Do you do the same form of fundraisers etc...? I really want the satisfaction obtained from helping the community, and raising funds for scholarships, and things of that nature. I haven't experienced the real Masonic lodge experience yet, and long to know, and live it for myself. Don't want to skip over anything that I see others enjoy as being FreeMasons.

In your case, a Lodge of Research may be a good idea, because you ought to internalize the philosophy and teachings of Masonry before you project out into the community as Masons.   This is simply because there will be questions, situations and misperceptions that will come at you from outside that you must be prepared for and being properly trained up in Masonic teachings will be the only foundation for that.

I understand the urgency of youth, and I am not discouraging you, but sometimes the cure takes a little longer than the quick fix.   Should you establish your own lodge, what is the foundation on which it will be based?   What will you teach your new members?   At that point, it would be on you, so I suggest getting a GOOD FOUNDATION before you go forward.   A Lodge of Research may be the best approach for your situation.

GOOD LUCK, and keep us posted!
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 11:15am
Great input Noble. I am very interested in learning more about the Lodge of Research. My thing is this with my current lodge.... Nobody is being taught that has been raised within the last 4-5 years. That is one reason why they just leave. They don't know much more about being a Mason now than they knew as newly raised M.M.'s and that is very sad to say the least. I know there are brothers that are wondering why I didn't visit the lodge beforehand. Well that wasn't an option. We weren't even interviewed at the lodge. We were ALL interviewed at the SW business location, so we didn't see the lodge until entering the Craft. What a surprise that was when I pulled into the driveway to see a delapatated building with siding falling off of it. I should have just backed out then because the inside wasn't and still isn't any better. They have been meeting out there since 1979 and no improvements made at all including still not having running water or a restroom. When nature calls you go out into nature to do whatever is needed. Several brothers and myself are meeting tomorrow to study again outside the lodge and discuss ideas and solutions before just quitting like everyone else has obviously done. Keep us in your prayers please.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
Caution1010 View Drop Down
Bro. Never Give Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caution1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 12:35pm
Ah...fond memories.

There are 3 options:

1) Wait around till one of the group of you assumes a leadership position, then start implementing changes about the lodge and begin a new culture/tradition for your lodge

2) Pay dues and completely ignore your lodge, visiting frequently other lodges in the area, then you can think of ideas of what to do, including demitting to said lodges

3) Talk to your DDGM as a group. A few things may happen:

3i) There maybe a lodge on the verge of closing/closed that can be reactivated, once you guys move your membership there, begin planting the seeds of growth in there

3ii) Your GM (through your DDGM) might strong-arm your lodge into conforming to your demands or some compromises. If such are not met, your GM has the option of seizing the charter of the lodge if it is not promoting the interest and goals of the craft. I know lodges that have closed for less.

3iii) Your DDGM may suggest 1 or 2.
I: 10/1/10
P: 12/3/10
R: 12/31/10

PHA-AL

"You can't trust those fellow-crafts...buncha rogues and murderers!"
Tarditi View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarditi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 12:40pm
There are affinity lodges, research lodges, and traditional observance lodges - your GL may or may not differentiate among them or allow them in your jurisdiction. Consider researching the various types and see which is acceptable and amenable to you in your jurisdiction.

In most jurisdictions, however, a new lodge of any sort may only be granted dispensation of all chartering members are Master Masons in good standing. If you demit before you have your new charter, you are no longer in good standing - you must be a member of a chartered lodge. There are often requirements as well that the WM of the lodge under dispensation must be a PM - they want to make sure that a forming lodge does not bypass the regulations of eligibility to serve in a principal officer position. (In our GL, for instance, a MM must have served a full year as either a JW or SW to be eligible to be elected and installed as WM)
Dustin Tarditi, PM
James B Green #735 A.F. & A.M.
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 6:44pm
Your description of an old 'decapitated building with siding falling of' reminded me of this 'Old Tyler Talk':  http://seattlemasons.org/claudy/countrylodge.html  ... Country Lodge  ...

Now, what would it take for 5 or 6 Brothers to spend a few weekends repairing the siding and putting on a fresh coat of paint?     Would some of the other members who can't do the physical work, donate materials?

These things take money, so how much would it take to build a new Lodge and how would it be financed?    How many members does your Lodge have?  Look at dividing the yearly mortgage payments among the members.   This probably would cause the yearly dues to increase by $150 to $200 each just to meet the mortgage payment.  ... How many of the member will drop out of Freemasonry or dimit to another Lodge rather than paying higher dues?    ... About 1996 or 97 my Lodge raise due by $15 ($35 to $50) 5 members dimited out and quit Freemasonry.

I've been in a couple of 100+ year old Lodge buildings that weren't much better than you described.   Their buildings were paid for!    While the buildings were old, the Lodge rooms were clean and neat; cool in the summer and warm in the winter.     ... BTW one of these Lodge still had old brass spittoons by the chairs.   Their kitchen was a 2 burner angle iron camp stove on a bench.

So what's wrong with some of you new members putting together a plan to:
1)  build a new Lodge and how to finance it while keep dues reasonable
2) buy a existing building and renovate to use as a Lodge; again financing is needed.
3) renovate the existing Lodge ...

If you form a new Lodge, you still have to have a Lodge building and have to go thought the above listed options.   So why not do it for your current Lodge?

Edited by edwmax - January/05/2015 at 6:49pm

Thomasville 369
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 8:39pm
edwmax you bring up some great ideas that have been presented at least a couple of times before. Remember the same gents have been in the upper chairs for 7 years. That will definately change this year. I personally offered to trailor my sawmill up there and saw new siding at no charge and what I got on 2 attempts is I will get back with you later. I even showed him a sample of wood sawn on my mill to no avail. A new location has also been brought before the upper 4 and WM said no. Plain and simple. No one will disclose the details on the deed or the building at all. We are clueless to who it belong to, or if it is owned outright. I looked at another location that is very affordable and rent from our town by the hour. $25 an hour to be exact. 4 hours a month with all bills included with restrooms, and running water for $100 flat rate, with access to the big banquet hall at a discount. I will relay that before everyone present at tomorrow night's meeting. I am hoping that we can pull it all together without breaking up, because I will not continue to pay $20 a month in dues for nothing possitive. Nor will the other new brothers from the last 4 years to present. The few that are left there.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 8:44pm
My lodge
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61comet/15318325244/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61comet/15318323554/
Pride of Coolidge Lodge #282
Meeting here since 1979
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 8:50pm
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 8:57pm

Oh Dear!

Ribualt Lodge 272 - SW
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - King
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 9:03pm

Masons are supposed to be a shining light within the community.  don't advocate building large temples (see Michigan), but we also shouldn't be meeting in places like that. I'm not trying to disparage your lodge brother, but that is not acceptable in my opinion.

However, the most troubling thing for me is the lack of observence of ritual and education. If you are not getting at your current lodge and they show no signs of changing then it may just be better to make like a tree...

Personally, I am always cautious about trying to change thing internally. Especially considering the conditions you've descirbed. If you change the leadership will there be enough support from the craft to make the changes you want? If not, find a new lodge or start a new one.   

Edited by BigBob - January/05/2015 at 9:08pm
Ribualt Lodge 272 - SW
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - King
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 9:29pm

No one will disclose the details on the deed or the building at all. We are clueless to who it belong to, or if it is owned outright. ...

The deed is a mater of public record.   I think, even in Texas.    ... Go to the Tax office with the Lodge physical address. Cross check that with the tax map which should be the deed number or reference.  Anyway the tax office can show you how to find the ownership and deed.  With the deed number/reference you can then get a copy from the public records (Clerk of Court in Georgia) office.

Thomasville 369
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 10:03pm
Now you guys see my struggle. I NEVER saw the building until we were raised, and it was at night. Location was not disclosed before that time. I was crazy shocked the next day when I went there in daylight hours to see my lodge. I showed you the good side at that !!! The flat slab of Granite leaning against the left rear next to the red bricks is the capstone presented to the lodge in 1979. Only half of the name can be read because it has sunk into the dirt. I moved it and read the inscriptions and offered to build a Cedar stand for it to be displayed up front, and was told (Out Of Sight Means Out Of Mind). That blew my mind....

Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2015 at 10:08pm
There are 3 more names under ground on this stone. Including the name Past Grand Master I.H. Claborn on bottom in the dirt.

Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
Bro. Never Give Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caution1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2015 at 9:35am
Good lord...

PHA-AL

Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2015 at 10:38am
Not to mention that the emblem is that of an Entered Apprentice... Insult to injury...or complete ignorance of the symbols.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2015 at 1:50pm
Has to get better brothers...
We opened in due form this past Tuesday night upon the request of a brother from Houston. A complete mess it was. We as new brothers and the brothers before us knew NOTHING!!!!!! How disheartening, and embarrasing to say the least. Can anyone recommend a study help, or something on disc that I, and my brothers can practice by, and learn the procedures of opening, and closing properly. We would like to visit other lodges, but are too embarrassed to do so for lack of knowing what to do once there....
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2015 at 1:54pm
My mistake on 3 post back when I said I never saw the building before I was raised, I meant to say before I was entered. We were not raised there. We were raised by District in Red Oak Texas. We were passed there after 2 attempts, as there were not enough officers on hand both times to pass us.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
WBScott View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2015 at 4:26pm
My opinion (which is worth exactly what it cost you - $0.00) is to contact Karlous R. Morgan, Sr. According to the MWPHGLOTX website, he is the District Deputy for Limestone County (among others). His phone number is 214-986-8426. His email is karlous.r.morgan@gmail.com.

(This is public information found at: http://www.mwphglotx.org/about/district-deputies/)

From all appearances, the state of your lodge is horrendous, both in physical appearance and in the way they are treating you. Someone higher up in the "food chain" of your Grand Lodge needs to know what it going on. 
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/09/2015 at 7:12pm
Thanks brothers. The ball is in motion....
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/2015 at 12:16pm

There are 3 more names under ground on this stone. Including the name Past Grand Master I.H. Claborn on bottom in the dirt.

As a SR Mason, the neglected stone is also concerning, given the legacy that SGC, Dr. IH Clayborn had provided to our craft.
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2015 at 8:28am
I re-purposed some old bed post, and made pillars. Bought two identical globes from Amazon, and painted the celestial globe myself. Hope the lodge will accept this to be put in the lodge, as we NEVER had any.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61comet/16100379397/
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2015 at 1:46pm
VERY nice! That's beautiful work Brother. If they don't accept them (seriously though...why WOULDN'T they?) They would look great on my porch.    
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
aogop View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aogop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2015 at 4:07pm
Cemab4y- Daylight Lodge was formed from Brothers who worked in the entertainment and food industry, where meeting in the evening is difficult. They are a good bunch of guys, although most are now tied into the tech industry rather than musicians or chefs. Their IPM and current SW both are either current or former Microsoft.

JerryP.

PM- Shoreline Lodge#248 F&AM

Shoreline, WA.
aogop View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aogop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2015 at 4:09pm
Can the building be registered as a Historic Landmark? If so, send me a message and I can give some ideas on raising capitol for fixing the exterior. We went through the same process with my lodge building.
JerryP.

PM- Shoreline Lodge#248 F&AM

Shoreline, WA.
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2015 at 4:56pm
It doesn't belong to us.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
Bro. Never Give Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Caution1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2015 at 7:41am
very nice with the pillars

PHA-AL

WBScott View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2015 at 7:52am
Very nice work indeed! 

After reading about the state of your lodge (both the actual building and the internal issues), I am inclined to say that this lodge does not deserve to have you as a member!
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2015 at 7:23pm
I attended the Quarterly District meeting today. Was a great experience. My WM didn"t show, but I see changes on the horizon Clap
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/22/2015 at 6:33pm
Started the 3 L's, and hope to get them all painted. I will build an altar to match this set, and hopefully my lodge will accept them at our first February meeting.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61comet/16318307496/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61comet/15724315893/
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic