Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ladies Organizations & Youth Organizations > O.E.S. Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Worthy Patron !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Worthy Patron !!
    Posted: January/31/2015 at 8:33pm
Today was a great day. My wife and I were both initiated today into a new chapter. Ceremony was done by the Grand Matron, and Grand Patron of MWPHGLoT and their team. We feel very honored to been taken on this Journey by the Grands. I am Worthy Patron, and my wife was assigned as the treasurer. So excited because I know this group of ladies will take this new chapter to higher levels...
Getting better everyday !!!!
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
Brighter and Brighter!!!!
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2015 at 9:19am
Sounds great - try to not conquer the world all at once, you need to spend some time with the GWP understanding what it means to be a Star, and to help the chapter grow in that respect.

Congratulations, and good luck!
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/02/2015 at 3:45pm
Yes sir. I attended my first District Meeting right after the initiation, and a 2 hour workshop given by the GWP in Dallas. I will meet with him again on the 21st of February. I am so thankful that we are being properly trained, and mentored to perform our duties properly. I finally have the instruction, and guidance needed to be all I can be, and grow. This venture is a blessing also because it involves my wife, and eventually the kids as well.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2015 at 9:53am
its always a special thing when you can "travel" with family.
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2015 at 10:39am
Excited because today is the first time that I will be seated beside the Worthy Matron in the east, and perform the duties of the Worthy Patron. 
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT
ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/23/2015 at 8:28am
Sister treasurer and me.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61comet/16409215267/
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2015 at 6:51am
Very nice Worthy Patron
----------------------

ebojones View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebojones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/25/2015 at 3:41pm
Thank you sir.
Pride of Coolidge #282
MWPHGLOT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2015 at 6:19pm
A word of advice to the New Worthy Patron: Learn as much as you can, but the greatest lesson you can learn in the Chapter room is how to listen.

(Take it from a Past Patron)

Edited by NobleShabba - February/26/2015 at 6:20pm
----------------------

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic