Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PHA > Prince Hall Affiliated
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a Philadelphia Brother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROLLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a Philadelphia Brother
    Posted: March/21/2015 at 6:55pm
I have a friend who's interested in joining our fraternity. He's in Philly and I'm in MD maybe he could meet someone in Philly and possibly get a petition. Thanks in advance
MT. Lebanon #22
MWPHGLMD

I-11/18/2013
P-04/07/2014
R-09/27/2014

When You Act & Win Its Glorious, When You Act & Lose
Its Painful But Its Not Failure, Failure Is Refusing To Act At All
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2015 at 7:19pm
Not sure about his area, but some Grand Lodges have printable petitions available on their website.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2015 at 7:30pm
If he will contact the Grand Lodge of PA and let him know of his desire to join, they will forward his name and contact information to the district deputy in his area. Then the district deputy will pass the contact information on to the lodge nearest the potential candidate. This recently happened at my lodge and we got a new member this way. That new member happened to be a former member of Demolay and is now one of our floor officers.
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
ROLLO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROLLO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/21/2015 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by log cabin Bill log cabin Bill wrote:

If he will contact the Grand Lodge of PA and let him know of his desire to join, they will forward his name and contact information to the district deputy in his area. Then the district deputy will pass the contact information on to the lodge nearest the potential candidate. This recently happened at my lodge and we got a new member this way. That new member happened to be a former member of Demolay and is now one of our floor officers.

He doesn't know what lodge told him but he was told that he needed to know 2 or more brothers who would vouch for him but he doesn't know of any in PA and I'm in MD. I gave him the MWPHGLPA number to call and to let them know of his interest.
MT. Lebanon #22
MWPHGLMD

I-11/18/2013
P-04/07/2014
R-09/27/2014

When You Act & Win Its Glorious, When You Act & Lose
Its Painful But Its Not Failure, Failure Is Refusing To Act At All
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic