Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FInding out someone you know is a fellow traveler.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FInding out someone you know is a fellow traveler.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLewey44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FInding out someone you know is a fellow traveler.
    Posted: April/11/2015 at 9:39pm
It's funny, I walked into a captain's office a few months ago (I'm an E-6) just to visit and say hello. At the time, I was a FC so I was catching onto things in Masonry. I walked in and said hello and he extended his hand to me and shook it in a peculiar manner. So naturally, my mind was stuck there for about 3 minutes as he's describing how to do something I had casually asked him about related to Air Force. After a few minutes, I finally said, "Sir, are you a Mason?" He started cheesing and said "I sure am!" I didn't say why I assumed he was but I just said "I thought you were" We got a good chuckle out of it and started asking each other questions which lodge and this and that. I was about to be raised in a few days and low and behold, he came. He drove a good hour to my lodge and attended my ceremony. I thought that was really cool and I appreciated that a lot.

Always interesting when you find out someone else, maybe you've known for years, is Freemason like yourself. I posted this on the military forum but wanted to know if any of you others gentlemen had any interesting stories with situations like this.

Edmond Lodge #37
Washington Lodge #36
OES Chapter #247
Bro. J. Clint Lewey
(I): 02 September 2014
(P): 30 December 2014
(R): 17 March 2015
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic