Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scammers Posing as Masons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scammers Posing as Masons
    Posted: June/11/2015 at 7:48am
So... Is anyone tracking this story?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/05/21/accused-masonic-police-impersonator-due-in-court-for-arraignment/

----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/2015 at 8:27am
Here come the crazies again...good grief.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
droche View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote droche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/2015 at 8:34pm
The on line version of Fox News had a story about this a few weeks ago and I was waiting to see more in the headlines. Just did a search on this and there are many links on it. Looks to me like it is a clandestine group and Adept's characterization of them as crazies seems spot-on. One site states that the leader's title is “Absolute Supreme Sovereign Grandmaster 32° 33° X," an indication of a clandie if I ever saw one.

Hopefully the Grand Lodge of California is onto this and putting out information distancing legitimate Freemasonry from this as far as possible. 
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2015 at 5:18pm
not just a clandie, but someone who it seems wants to use the craft's good name to their own nefarious purposes...
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic