Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flea Market & Help Desk > PC Help Desk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mastermason.com FTP server

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mastermason.com FTP server
    Posted: September/10/2015 at 3:12pm
I did post this question in the Techno room a couple of days ago but that may have been the wrong place as there has been no replies.
Can anyone tell me if the Mastermason.com FTP server has a problem at the moment?I am not able to make any connection to update our pages. Access tp read any stuff already there is OK.
PM Lodge Mangaroa No. 419, Upper Hutt. NZ. PM The Waitohi Lodge No.111, Picton, NZ.
Past Grand Lecturer, Southern Division, GLNZ.
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2015 at 3:17pm
I saw your original post but I didn't reply because I don't know what you're talking about.   I was hoping that an admin would see it and be able to help you...
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2015 at 4:53pm
How long has it been since you used the FTP?    There has been issues with those servers in the past and the accounts & server have been reworked.     Whether this is a new problem or part of the old issues, you will have to contact Stonecutter.   Do so using his email link.

Max
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/10/2015 at 6:47pm
Hi Max. I used the FTP successfully two days ago. Whatever has gone wrong has just happened. I used the forum messaging yesterday to send a note to stonecutter but so far no response.Thanks for your note.
George.
PM Lodge Mangaroa No. 419, Upper Hutt. NZ. PM The Waitohi Lodge No.111, Picton, NZ.
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2015 at 2:44pm
I  have had no further response. The lack of ftp access is becoming a real problem now. I have tested my ftp program and it is working OK. Is there anyone else experiencing this?
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2015 at 9:59pm
What is the address for your FTP server?       The 70.91.242.33 ftp server seems to be working.  I don't have an account, but the login (test) is failing at the password.

What error message are you getting?

Edited by edwmax - September/13/2015 at 10:00pm

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2015 at 10:20pm
The error I am getting is
Finding Host mastermason.com ...
Connecting to 70.91.242.35:21
Connect failure

This is the address that I have always used.
Cheers
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2015 at 10:37pm
Try connecting to 70.91.242.33 with your user name and password.

Thomasville 369
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2015 at 10:45pm
I just ran a port scan on 70.91.242.35  ....   from http://mxtoolbox.com/PortScan.aspx.
  The FTP port (21) is closed or down.

Sorry, this is all I can do.   The Admins on this forum do not have access to these servers.  You will need to contact Stonecutter vid his email link.

Max

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2015 at 12:26am
Thanks Max.
I have two messages in my outbox for stonecutter so all I can do is wait.
I note that the forum is not notifying me of the message replies. I have checked that my email address is correct and that I have the appropriate notify me box checked.
Cheers
George.

bradstal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradstal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2015 at 7:00am
I have tried to correspond with Mastermason.com on several occasions, with no reply.  Can you tell me if they still have a Tech Support section.  Can you tell me how I can contact Mastermason.com by email or by phone.  I really need to update several websites on your server.  My
name is Bradford J Stallworth,  I am the webmaster for the several
masonic organizations here in the state of Ohio.  Recently while I was
away (hospitalized), my IT guy upgraded my system with a new
computer.  Unfortunately he didn't backup all my files. My ftp files
were not included in the backup.  I established my ftp connection quite a while ago, and the password was saved at that time.   now I can't remember how to access
two of my accounts.  Is there a way you could reset the passwords for
the following website:

Ohio Council of Deliberation

FTP ACCCESS:

Under Site details enter:

• Host: ftp.mastermason.com

• Servertype: FTP

• Logontype: Normal

• Username: **EDITED**

• Password: **EDITED**

Edward Dugger Jr. Military Lodge No. 123

FTP ACCCESS:

Under Site details enter:

• Host: ftp.mastermason.com

• Servertype: FTP

• Logontype: Normal

• Username: **EDITED**

• Password: **EDITED**

Edited by Adept? - September/15/2015 at 10:55am
Bradford J
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/15/2015 at 10:58am
Unfortunately I can't assist you with the issue that you are having. I have edited your post. For security reasons please do not post user names and passwords for other sites and accounts in an open forum.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/19/2015 at 6:21pm
All up and running again now. Thanks.
GeorgeBig smile
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2015 at 2:23pm
Can anyone tell me if the Mastermason.com ftp server is out of action again?
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2015 at 6:20pm
A port scan shows it up & running.    Send Stonecutter a email/PM.   Use the email link in his profile.

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2015 at 1:22pm
Thanks for that. I have sent a message to stonecutter but there is no response yet. It appears that I am reaching the server and connecting but it is not responding. The connection times out. My error message is below.
George

Finding Host mastermason.com ...
Connecting to 70.91.242.35:21
Connected to 70.91.242.35:21 in 0.265623 seconds, Waiting for Server Response
Error reading response from server.
Connection closed by remote host.
Host type (1): AUTO
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2015 at 1:58pm
hummmm ... that system needs rebooting.   Hope Stone picks up your email soon.

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/2015 at 12:27pm
NZ time 13 November 7.27am. All up and running again. Thanks to all.
George.

Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 4:30pm
Hi again
Can anyone tell me why the mastermason.com site is down again and when it is likely to be up?
Geirge.

edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2016 at 4:42pm
The forums at mastermason.com are working or you woulgn't been able to make you post.  So specifically what are you referring too?

Again. Stonecutter is the ONLY one that can help you.

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2016 at 5:29pm
Sorry for not being specific enough. Several times of late, including fight now, it is impossible to access the (our) web pages on the site. FTP access will not work as well.

edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2016 at 8:45pm
What is the URL to your webpage?   This could be an internet issue. Try running a trace route to ftp sever (70.91.242.35 : ftp.mastermason.com) and see where it breaks down.

Anyway  ... for sever issues, they have to be handled by Stonecutter.

Edited by edwmax - July/02/2016 at 8:47pm

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2016 at 10:19pm
Thanks for that. I have posted a message to stonecutter today. The problem could well be an internet problem. I can access this forum OK (as you can see) but not the pages (mastermason.com/nelmarwest/) or use FTP.
Cheers
George.

Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 3:39pm
My problem appears to be a net problem. a trace route on mastermason.com collapses afer going through a server at rockford.il.ch. I am at a loss now as I have no idea how to report this internet fault. Thanks for your help.
George
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/04/2016 at 4:42pm
This is still a problem for Stonecutter.   The your trace did reach his ISP network.

Thomasville 369
Geo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2016 at 11:36pm
All good now thanks
Cheers
Geprge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic