Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flea Market & Help Desk > PC Help Desk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FTP log-ins - Event Date: November/22/2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_rough_Ashler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: FTP log-ins
    Posted: November/22/2015 at 10:28pm
It has been a long time since I have communicated with any of the staff and I feel a bit guilty not having updated any of my sites for some time.  This was partially due to several computer failures and lack of cash since my retirement.  But due to this I have lost my sign in data. Cry But now a couple of the lodges I wrote sites for have written their own new sites under the grand lodge or another provider and would like me to either remove the sites I wrote for them or put a redirect notice on them, and others could use an update too. I have made a suggestion to have a mural painted on the blank north wall of our lodge building (75) and put in charge of getting it done, and when it is completed I will want to put up new photos of the lodge building.  I think my login name was something like rough ashler or A perfect_ashler or something like that. 

My sites were for Roscoe lodge no. 75, Durand lodge, Rockford lodge no 102, E.F.W. Ellis lodge,  Star in the East Lodge no, 166, Bryan Lodge, Winnebago lodge Rockton lodge no 74, Belvidere Lodge no 60.  They were all the lodges of the 3rd northern distract of Illinois which were later changed to the 2nd northern district. Since I originally wrote them there have been 3 mergers in the district. Byran Lodge was moved to another district and they have wtitten their own new web site and would like me to either take mine down or put a link or shunt to the new one in it.

They all were written with an editor in plain old HTML with a simple editor and not the nasty old Microsoft program. They do however have a Java script in them which causes Chrome to complain.  these scripts need to be removed or changed to scripts google wants used.  This is an aging problem like the front page problem.  So, if I can get my FTP reconnected I will still have a lot of work to do.  When I was building these sites I was working on them about 12 or more hours a day for a few years. 

So I hope you can help me get back to being connected, and if so, thank you so very much.
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/22/2015 at 11:53pm
I move this topic/post to the PC Help forum.

Next, Stonecutter is the ONLY one that can help you.   Contact him by using the email link in his profile.   This should send a message to his email.

You might also review earlier post in this forum for a explanation of ftp problems and changes that were made.

"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic