Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > The Laughing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yet another blonde joke

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote WBScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet another blonde joke
    Posted: March/01/2016 at 8:23pm
A plane is on its way to New York when a blonde woman in economy  class gets up and moves into an open seat in the first class section.

The flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the  woman that she must sit in economy class because that’s the type of  ticket she paid for.

The blonde replies, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to New York and I’m staying right here.”

After repeated attempts and no success at convincing the woman to  move, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot  and co-pilot that there’s a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who  refuses to go back to her proper seat. The co-pilot goes back to the  woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman  replies by saying, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to New York and  I’m staying right here.”

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they  should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested  when they land. The pilot says, “You say she’s blonde? I’ll handle  this. I’m married to a blonde. I speak blonde.” He goes back to the  woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, “Oh, I’m sorry,”  then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said  to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

“I told her first class isn’t going to New York.
Wentzville (MO) Lodge #46 - PM
Pride of the West (MO) Lodge #179 - PM (twice)
Pauldingville (MO) Lodge #11 - Secretary
Warrenton (MO) Lodge #609 - Secretary
Past DDGM - 25th Masonic District
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic