Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tennessee Cave Degree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tennessee Cave Degree
    Posted: May/10/2016 at 5:35pm
Anyone been to this/going to this? It's the 3rd weekend in August and I think I'm going to ride up with some Brothers from Tallahassee. Apparently the Grand Lodge of Florida will be conferring the degree this year, which I'm proud of, but I was hoping to see another state's degree work.
Gainesville Lodge #41
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/24/2016 at 12:22pm
Hello everyone,

The Steel Horse Riders Chapter of the Widows Sons will be riding up to the Tennessee Cave Degree next month. The Cave Degree is an event hosted by Tennessee, South Carolina, and Florida Masons. This year, the Florida masons will be putting on the Florida Master Mason Degree in the Cave. I had posted this previously, but nobody seemed to indicate that they had been before. I am reposting this information because the event is less than a month away, and because more information can now be found on the event. Please see the following link and picture for anyone who may be interested in attending! If you will be attending please let me know and we can meet up at the degree or the lunch immediately beforehand.

http://union38.org/wordpress/2010-cave-degree-3/

Gainesville Lodge #41
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2016 at 3:00am
I was planning on attending this year, but it looks like I won't be able to make it. There were six of us from my lodge going so I'm pretty bummed. Maybe next year.
Ribualt Lodge 272 - SW
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - King
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
jdwalker519 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdwalker519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2016 at 11:33am
I wanted to go, but two things will keep me away this year:

1.  My Grand Lodge is no longer recognized by the Grand Lodge of Tennessee....

2.  I'm back in drilling status in the Army Reserve, and have battle assembly that weekend

:(
J.D. Walker
Free and Accepted Masons of the District of Columbia
Royal Arch of the District of Columbia
Order of the Eastern Star, Grand Chapter of Virginia
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2016 at 9:42pm
Never posted any pics. Got this pic of me on the Tail of the Dragon when we were up in the mountains!

Edited by Hyksos - September/22/2016 at 9:47pm
Gainesville Lodge #41
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic