Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIs Immortality possible if man has no soul?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 11:13am
Originally posted by coach coach wrote:

Originally posted by GrimoireA3 GrimoireA3 wrote:

Originally posted by Adept? Adept? wrote:

Glad I grew up in the Roman Catholic faith because us Catholics do not believe in idols.

Really...?  

Yes, really. The Catholic Church frowns on idolatry.

Yet, it occurs within the faith and does so daily.

Not in the Western Rite Catholic Church it doesn't!

Idol worship (depending on which definition you use) would fit catholicism perfectly in my opinion.

The opinion of a non-Catholic with obvious biases and a questionable command of comparative religion?

Invalid invalidation.

Coach! - shame on you!! Tsk Tsk, you did not recognize the 'argumentum ad absurdum' refutation? You lose 2 pts.

What with all their saints (some prayed to in place of god or jesus)

NOPE, never. No, the saints are not part of the Holy Trinity, therefore no Catholic puts the saints in place of Jesus or God himself. I consider that slanderous.

So, by calling them saints, and not minor-gods, that invalidates the claim?

Minor Gods??? Coach, I question your knowledge of Catholicism. I question your knowledge of the beatification process. The Catholic Church has never ever ever even suggested that any saint ever approached godhood. The closest synonym for a saint might be a hero, but never a minor-god. -10 pts.

and the "virgin" mary (almost explicitly prayed to before god or jesus) hence the term "hail mary"

Again, NOPE, Total misinterpretation. The mother of God is rightfully venerated, but Mary is also not part of the Holy Trinity therefore no Catholic puts her before the father, son, or the holy ghost.

So, praying to an entity outside the HT is okay and not a sign of idolatry?

NOPE! - Coach, you claimed to have been a Catholic so you should know the answer to that: Praying to something does not connote idolatry since the Catholic Church teaches against idolatry (and some have paid the ultimate price of heresy for doing so). How is venerating the mother of God or of a saint an instance of idolatry merely by praying??

[quote]

Catholicism, at the very least, borders on what could very easily be viewed as poly-theism.

Hardly. The triune God is one. The concept of the Trinity was the result of 500 years of Catholic participation in the Great Medieval debates [the theists vs. the atheists] on the attributes of God, and the Trinity is an advanced concept not commonly understood by non-Roman catholics. Catholicism is also accepted as one of the world's monotheistic religions.

With a host of saints, not minor-gods, all who one can pray to for whatever their specialty is?

Whaaaaa??? That ungrammatical non-sentence totally lacks clarity and rigour ["....., all who one can pray to for whatever their specialty is?"] come on coach? Could you please re-phrase that so it makes sense???
Please Note: I am not a Mason. And also, I am not an anti-Mason!
GrimoireA3 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 11:24am

If you want to understand, you best examine your claim in light of the faith itself.

Exactly as I have been maintaining. The Catholic Church frowns on idol worship and always has for the past 2016 years of its existence. No practicing Roman Catholic (Western Rite Catholic or Eastern Rite Catholic) believes in idols, as instructed by the Catholic faith.

Idols do exist.

That's a 'Truism'(i.e. pointless fact) - so what's your point?? The Catholic faith acknowledges the existence of idols and of idol worship and has always 'frowned' on it (inquisitions, excommunications, banishments, etc.).

RCs are asked to not worship false idols.

No kidding? Actually RCs are ordered by the Magisterium not to worship 'any' idol, true or false.

However, I can tell you that there are many within the RC faith who worship idols within the RC everyday practices believing them to be not false.

Which only means they are not in commune with the Catholic faith and are not true Catholics - so what's your point?
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 11:29am
Originally posted by droche droche wrote:

You asked does something else substitute for a soul- mind, life force, metabolism... If these are substitutes for a soul, then does that not mean that these too are essentially the soul, so it would be merely a question of semantics? If not, I would have to ask, like Coach, what is your definition of "soul"?

Hi droche,

If something is substituted, then there is an exchange of something different, not equal.

So if the soul is substituted, then there is no soul. An ersatzsoul is not a soul, but something else.

[QUOTE=droche]I would say regardless what you call it, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... you know the rest.

{just a quick digression}:Yes, I do know the rest: "if it looks like a duck...etc." is the problem of induction - is it not? Just because it looks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, and so on, does not mean its a duck! Just a quick criticism of the obvious problem of induction. Sorry for this minor digression.

coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 12:23pm

Originally posted by Coach Coach wrote:

the entire conversation becomes an exercise of Baconian "Idol's of the Marketplace" dribble.

LOL!

Glad I grew up in the Roman Catholic faith because us Catholics do not believe in idols.

I grew up in the RC faith too and although we do not believe in idols, we do believe that they do exist. Hence the reference, and it is valid.

Yes, the Catholic Church acknowledges the existence of idols and does not believe in them, nor teaches the belief in idols. The reference is obtuse.

Apparently it was obtuse enough for you to look up the Baconian Idols and start a new thread on one of them. I'd say that my reference was quite successful, and obtusely so... Thanks!
Building Builders - Masonic Education!

Books I Wrote | My FB Wall
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 12:33pm

Really...?  

Yes, really. The Catholic Church frowns on idolatry.

Yet, it occurs within the faith and does so daily.

Not in the Western Rite Catholic Church it doesn't!

Idol worship (depending on which definition you use) would fit catholicism perfectly in my opinion.

The opinion of a non-Catholic with obvious biases and a questionable command of comparative religion?

Invalid invalidation.

Coach! - shame on you!! Tsk Tsk, you did not recognize the 'argumentum ad absurdum' refutation? You lose 2 pts.

What with all their saints (some prayed to in place of god or jesus)

NOPE, never. No, the saints are not part of the Holy Trinity, therefore no Catholic puts the saints in place of Jesus or God himself. I consider that slanderous.

So, by calling them saints, and not minor-gods, that invalidates the claim?

Minor Gods??? Coach, I question your knowledge of Catholicism. I question your knowledge of the beatification process. The Catholic Church has never ever ever even suggested that any saint ever approached godhood. The closest synonym for a saint might be a hero, but never a minor-god. -10 pts.

and the "virgin" mary (almost explicitly prayed to before god or jesus) hence the term "hail mary"

Again, NOPE, Total misinterpretation. The mother of God is rightfully venerated, but Mary is also not part of the Holy Trinity therefore no Catholic puts her before the father, son, or the holy ghost.

So, praying to an entity outside the HT is okay and not a sign of idolatry?

NOPE! - Coach, you claimed to have been a Catholic so you should know the answer to that: Praying to something does not connote idolatry since the Catholic Church teaches against idolatry (and some have paid the ultimate price of heresy for doing so). How is venerating the mother of God or of a saint an instance of idolatry merely by praying??

[quote]

Catholicism, at the very least, borders on what could very easily be viewed as poly-theism.

Hardly. The triune God is one. The concept of the Trinity was the result of 500 years of Catholic participation in the Great Medieval debates [the theists vs. the atheists] on the attributes of God, and the Trinity is an advanced concept not commonly understood by non-Roman catholics. Catholicism is also accepted as one of the world's monotheistic religions.

With a host of saints, not minor-gods, all who one can pray to for whatever their specialty is?

Whaaaaa??? That ungrammatical non-sentence totally lacks clarity and rigour ["....., all who one can pray to for whatever their specialty is?"] come on coach? Could you please re-phrase that so it makes sense???

When you learn to quote so that what you post makes sense, I'll respond. Until then, I'll use your word to label your post: Obtuse.

In the meantime, I shall move on.

coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 12:59pm

If you want to understand, you best examine your claim in light of the faith itself.
Exactly as I have been maintaining. The Catholic Church frowns on idol worship and always has for the past 2016 years of its existence. No practicing Roman Catholic (Western Rite Catholic or Eastern Rite Catholic) believes in idols, as instructed by the Catholic faith.

Idols do exist.
That's a 'Truism'(i.e. pointless fact) - so what's your point?? The Catholic faith acknowledges the existence of idols and of idol worship and has always 'frowned' on it (inquisitions, excommunications, banishments, etc.).

RCs are asked to not worship false idols.
No kidding? Actually RCs are ordered by the Magisterium not to worship 'any' idol, true or false.

However, I can tell you that there are many within the RC faith who worship idols within the RC everyday practices believing them to be not false.
Which only means they are not in commune with the Catholic faith and are not true Catholics - so what's your point?

What's my point? It should have been clear by my previous post. Let me repeat myself.

You cannot get to where you want to go until you define where you are now. Without an offered definition for "soul", the entire conversation becomes an exercise of Baconian "Idol's of the Marketplace" dribble.

BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 1:27pm
Is this merry-go-round over yet?

Edited by BroScubaSteve - August/31/2016 at 1:27pm
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

Junior Deacon
F&AM GLNJ
32°AASR NMJ, Southern Valley of NJ
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by BroScubaSteve BroScubaSteve wrote:

Sure wish it were.

Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by BroScubaSteve BroScubaSteve wrote:

Hardly a merry-go-round since these forums are setup for rebuttal with 'quote' buttons available. Besides, how is one to correct coach's misconceptions about the Roman Catholic Church (western rite) unless you make a rebuttal?

Meanwhile the topic question remains unanswered.
Adept? View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2016 at 7:42pm

I'm beginning to think that has been your intention all along...

Create a topic, ask a question that can only really be answered with opinion (since there is no way to collect empirical data on the subject) and debate tediously until everyone is tired of it.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 6:25am

...Meanwhile the topic question remains unanswered.

You have no one but yourself to blame.

The topic question was legitimately questioned and you remain steadfast in not addressing the legitimate question that prevents your topic question from being addressed properly.

BTW - It's a troll's move to complain about lack of forward momentum when you're the one sabotaging forward momentum.

You want movement? Clarify the topic question and answer it yourself.

coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 6:29am

Create a topic, ask a question that can only really be answered with opinion (since there is no way to collect empirical data on the subject) and debate tediously until everyone is tired of it.

Although I agree with your assessment of his intention, Empirical data can be collected, but only after the subject of study is clearly identified.

That latter part has yet to be done. So, nothing can be said specifically as to what is behind the curtain since the curtain remains in place.... and I believe this is purposeful.

Edited by coach - September/01/2016 at 6:30am

Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 8:24am

The topic question was legitimately questioned and you remain steadfast in not addressing the legitimate question that prevents your topic question from being addressed properly.

But not legitimately answered.  

Gentlemen, if you don't know the answer to a question, just admit it.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 8:26am

Adept?,

Consider this as constructive criticism only, you used the Lawyer's fallacy of Making the case fit the facts - that is, you are rationalizing.

If you don't understand the question, or if you don't know the answer - just admit it without all the prevarications.  Remember: Equivocation is not Elucidation!
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 8:35am

Apparently it was obtuse enough for you to look up the Baconian Idols and start a new thread on one of them.

Yes, I looked up Baconian Idols on Wikipedia and got the standard lame, vague, and superficial definitions wiki is noted for.  

So then I placed the question on this forum hoping for an an intelligent and expert opinion on the subject of Baconian Idols yet all I got was a lame-o, vague and nebulous Wikipedia explanation.  What gives?

But that's O.K., Amazon.com provided an insightful and clear explanation of Bacon's empiricism.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 9:02am
FYI: There is a religion that believes there is NO soul: Homaranismo from the 19th century.  (The name is spelled in Esperanto).
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 9:35am

]But not legitimately answered.

Agreed! Please provide the answer and stop your trolling.
Quote Gentlemen, if you don't know the answer to a question, just admit it.

more trolling...

Apparently it was obtuse enough for you to look up the Baconian Idols and start a new thread on one of them.
 What gives?

Amazing. Based upon your trolling, that's exactly what I am thinking.

Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 9:44am

]But not legitimately answered.

Agreed! Please provide the answer and stop your trolling.
Quote Gentlemen, if you don't know the answer to a question, just admit it.

more trolling...

What gives?

Amazing. Based upon your trolling, that's exactly what I am thinking.

And how are valid inquiries and legitimate questions and answers construed as 'trolling'? - especially when no one seems to know the answer or admit they don't know??
Adept? View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 10:34am

...especially when no one seems to know the answer or admit they don't know??

Including yourself in that? You've been asked multiple times by multiple people to clarify the subject, and have yet to do so.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 10:49am

Including yourself in that? You've been asked multiple times by multiple people to clarify the subject, and have yet to do so.

Top Ten Unanswered Thread Questions:
1) How is the word "soul" being defined by the original poster?
2) How is the word "immortality" being defined by the original poster?
3) Why are the answers to these two questions not important enough to be provided by the original poster?
4) Does anyone really care about any of this at this point?
5) If all the experts agree, why is any of this even being discussed?
6) Why would expert agreement be even tendered as part of the conversation?
7) Why is wiki important enough to bash?
8) Do trolls have souls?
9) If trolls had souls, would that mean that they could be immortal?
10) If a troll wanted to know if he had a soul, how would he empirically test for it?

Adept? View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2016 at 12:41pm

3) Why are the answers to these two questions not important enough to be provided by the original poster?
8) Do trolls have souls?
10) If a troll wanted to know if he had a soul, how would he empirically test for it?

LOL!  LOLROTFL
Love it!
Adept? View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 4:50am
Originally posted by gromoirea3 gromoirea3 wrote:

is immortality possible if man has no soul?

As I've defined "soul/spirit" in the other thread, no immortality is not possible in that sense. We die, all our organs shut down, including the brain, and our conciseness contained within it, or powered by it, and we cease to exist. Immortality is only possible through our works in life, and the impact those works had on society and those around us. The memory of which contained in others and passed on to others is the only way to be immortal, but only in the metaphysical sense.

Edited by Adept? - September/02/2016 at 4:52am
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 9:16am

Immortality is only possible through our works in life, and the impact those works had on society and those around us.

That's interesting. I've heard that before. But wouldn't that be a type of Artificial Immortality?

I've also heard that 'memory' is a type of immortality.

And that children are also a type of immortality.

Or that history is a type of immortality.

But then again, science has been working on a 'real' physical immortality.

And the question follows: Can all this be done without a soul? (if the soul exists that is). Interesting stuff.

[QUOTE=Adept?]The memory of which contained in others and passed on to others is the only way to be immortal, but only in the metaphysical sense.

Yes, memory immortality. Memory is a non-tangible element, an abstraction with no physical or corporeal presence. A metaphysical subject in the study of phenomenology with a ream of research papers to sift through. Yet science does strive to achieve physical immortality. Do you feel that is a realistic objective?
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 9:19am

As I've defined "soul/spirit" in the other thread, no immortality is not possible in that sense. We die, all our organs shut down, including the brain, and our conciseness contained within it, or powered by it, and we cease to exist. Immortality is only possible through our works in life, and the impact those works had on society and those around us. The memory of which contained in others and passed on to others is the only way to be immortal, but only in the metaphysical sense.

P.S. Thank you for directing your answer to the topic question and not avoiding it.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 9:36am

8) Do trolls have souls?

PUH-LEASE STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH YOUR OWN QUESTIONS. Stop demanding I answer your question within my own topic thread. Please just answer the topic question without inserting your own. If you need to take over somebody elses topic, please just start your own. Thank you!
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 10:08am
Quote ... Memory is a non-tangible element, an abstraction with no physical or corporeal presence. ...

LOL! I'd like to see this guy explain Hard Drive Crashes and Flash Drive failures. Both are PHYSICAL MEMORIES and very tangible.

coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 10:10am

PUH-LEASE STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH YOUR OWN QUESTIONS. Stop demanding I answer your question within my own topic thread. Please just answer the topic question without inserting your own. If you need to take over somebody elses topic, please just start your own. Thank you!

And a quick follow up...

11) When will the whining end?

Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 10:29am

And a quick follow up...

11) When will the whining end?

When you act your age and give mature reasonable answers to valid and sincere questions.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 10:31am

Quote ... Memory is a non-tangible element, an abstraction with no physical or corporeal presence. ...

LOL! I'd like to see this guy explain Hard Drive Crashes and Flash Drive failures. Both are PHYSICAL MEMORIES and very tangible.

You do realize that you used a sentence fragment out of context?
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 10:38am

Nobody has asked me to clarify ANYTHING. Everybody has demanded that I define everything, and very few have actually answered the topic question.

In fact I have gone out of my way to clarify my position several times without being asked.

I am asking a QUESTION - which is a request for an answer. If I could answer my own question then I wouldn't have to ask it in the first place. And it is the policy of the History graduate degree (which I possess) that if you don't know, you say so!! That is a matter of professional decorum.

So again, as Professors demand in college, if you don't know the answer or if you don't understand the question - just admit it. 'Alle is Klar'?
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/2016 at 11:01am
If Grimoire claims:

Nobody has asked me to clarify ANYTHING.

And, someone has already asked for exactly that:

Than:
Grimoire's claim is questionable.

Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2016 at 10:24am

What part of "Is Immortality possible if man has no soul?" don't you understand? How much more simple a question can be posed?

Please just answer the question without inserting your own question to hijack the thread and prove yourself a psuedointellectual. If you don't know the answer just say so.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2016 at 10:28am

8) Do trolls have souls?

Don't ridicule what you don't understand! - invective is the last resort of the lout! If you don't have a college level understanding of logical analysis or systems of reasoning, then don't make a fool of yourself by ridiculing what you obvious do not understand like a child.
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2016 at 11:36am

What part of "Is Immortality possible if man has no soul?" don't you understand?
1) Your definition of "mortality".
2) Your definition of "soul".
3) Your definition of "man".
4) Your definition of "possible".

How much more simple a question can be posed?
How many simple assumptions do you want made from your simple question?

Please just answer the question without inserting your own question to hijack the thread and prove yourself a pseudointellectual[SIC].
Yes, please do.

If you don't know the answer just say so.
Yes. Please do!

coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2016 at 11:41am

Don't ridicule what you don't understand!

I wish this "Doctor", would heal himself.

...invective is the last resort of the lout!
I wonder how this guy feels to be occupying a space at that resort?

If you don't have a college level understanding of logical analysis or systems of reasoning, then don't make a fool of yourself by ridiculing what you obvious do not understand like a child.
This guy has a weird idea as to what constitutes ridicule.

goomba View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2016 at 12:39pm

If man, in fact, does not possess a soul - is immortality still possible? Does something else substitute for a soul? Mind? Life force? Metabolism?

No.

NOTE: Being that the question is answered can we close the thread.

Edited by goomba - September/03/2016 at 1:43pm
MM, RAM, RSM, KT, KM, SRICF

Living in the DC area.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2016 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by goomba goomba wrote:

If man, in fact, does not possess a soul - is immortality still possible? Does something else substitute for a soul? Mind? Life force? Metabolism?

No.

NOTE: Being that the question is answered can we close the thread.

YES, please. And thank you for a direct answer to a valid question by a Freemason instead of all the idiotic responses and obvious cant and sophistry by a self appointed spokesman for Masonic thought.
coach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2016 at 6:44pm

YES, please. And thank you for a direct answer to a valid question by a Freemason instead of all the idiotic responses and obvious cant and sophistry by a self appointed spokesman for Masonic thought.
Careful. You're now mounting an ad homonym on a forum member rather than attacking the issue at hand: You're choice to not answer simple direct questions.   

Adept? View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2016 at 9:07pm
I know I'm not a moderator anymore, but enough with the personal insults.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 10:26am

What's my point? It should have been clear by my previous post. Let me repeat myself.

You cannot get to where you want to go until you define where you are now. Without an offered definition for "soul", the entire conversation becomes an exercise of Baconian "Idol's of the Marketplace" dribble.

Mere opinion.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 10:30am

Hear that coach?
goomba View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 3:00pm
You should stop being so rude. You are a guest here.
MM, RAM, RSM, KT, KM, SRICF

Living in the DC area.
droche View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 4:11pm
Grimoire,

Your posts are morphing from questions about Freemasonry to your opinions about how Freemasonry should be. You are of course entitled to these opinions, but for a non-Mason to be telling or appear to be telling Masons how their organization should be is alienating them. You are bringing up good points in my opinion, but you need to tone things down. I know it takes two to Tango but people here have been Masons for years and will resent a non-Mason telling them what it is or should be like. 
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by goomba goomba wrote:

You should stop being so rude. You are a guest here.

Yes, thank you.

I am asserting myself a little too vehemently sometimes.
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 4:16pm

Grimoire,

Your posts are morphing from questions about Freemasonry to your opinions about how Freemasonry should be. You are of course entitled to these opinions, but for a non-Mason to be telling or appear to be telling Masons how their organization should be is alienating them. You are bringing up good points in my opinion, but you need to tone things down. I know it takes two to Tango but people here have been Masons for years and will resent a non-Mason telling them what it is or should be like. 

O.K, gotcha. Thank you!
Adept? View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 6:02pm

Hear that coach?

Umm... Yea... That was directed equally toward you Grim. Come on...   
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/08/2016 at 9:55pm
After reading the last 2 days comments, this thread is LOCKED!

Lets move on to something more interesting, ... Was the 3 Stooges  Freemasons?
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic