Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > The Laughing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To all you NOSEY people out there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To all you NOSEY people out there
    Posted: September/17/2019 at 7:51pm

To all you NOSEY people out there who want to know my business soooo bad!!! Allow me to give it to you straight with no chaser regarding what has happened with my past relationship. Before you start to make assumptions, get it straight from me. It's been really hard for the both of us. "I" made the right decision and left the relationship to avoid drama and people getting things all twisted. I always say I'm single, which is my business, not yours. The truth is it was an amazing relationship, that I won't deny. I fell deeply in love but came to realize it was toxic, addictive and all-around unhealthy. I can't deny that we use to see each other from time to time and even though it breaks my heart we need to go our separate ways. My relationship with French Fries, Fried Pork Chops 😭Grits, Beer, Sugar, Apple Pie, Lay’s, has to come to an end.
Keep me in your prayersπŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ˜‚Now copy and paste...  Hahaha!!! Hahhaha!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I fell for it, so did you! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€....look at ya reading all intensely.

De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/18/2019 at 5:58pm
Hummm ....
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic