Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Next Speaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next Speaker
    Posted: June/19/2020 at 10:49pm

The oldest Masonic lodges in the world—prior to the formation of Grand Lodge Freemasonry—hail from Scotland. In fact, the earliest evidence of a purely speculative #Freemason can be found in #Scotland in 1598. As such, Scotland has played a vital role in the development and spread of #Freemasonry, particularly to the United States. Up next in our Masonic Speaker Series, Robert L.D. Cooper will outline the evolution of Scottish #Masonry and its deep and profound ties to the United States and the American #Masonic ritual.

Robert L.D. Cooper is the curator of the The Grand Lodge of Scotland Museum and Library, making him the custodian of some of the oldest and most precious Masonic documents in the world. A past master of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076 and a recognized historian and expert on Scottish Freemasonry, the Knights Templar, and the Sinclair family, Cooper has lectured around the world and has appeared on TV numerous times as a Masonic authority, as well as having authored numerous articles and books.

All events are free and open to all; simply register online to reserve your spot.

REGISTER: californiafreemason.org/speakerseries

#MasonsofCA #MasonicEducation2020
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
Sec'yBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sec'yBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/20/2020 at 9:05pm
Dee

Thanks so much for these intro's. I am eating them up, I love 'em

Keep them coming.
Raised 2001
PM Crestwood-Anchor #443
PM Meramec #313 X3
Past DDGM Dist #24
Lodge Education Officer
Missouri Lodge of Research
O.E.S. Chapter 129 WP X3
Legion of Honor recipient
De Darrah View Drop Down
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2020 at 1:12pm
I will as long as G.L. keeps sending them to me.  I just wish more of the Bro's here would take up the discussions and get this site moving again.
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
Sec'yBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sec'yBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2020 at 11:39am
These web casts are awesome. Very informative, and the speakers are well informed and do a great job. Looking forward to more.
You guys that are reading this, need to jump on board. these are wonderful insights into the past of Freemasonry.
Raised 2001
PM Crestwood-Anchor #443
PM Meramec #313 X3
Past DDGM Dist #24
Lodge Education Officer
Missouri Lodge of Research
O.E.S. Chapter 129 WP X3
Legion of Honor recipient
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic