Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > The Laughing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm sorry I couldn't resist
    Posted: July/18/2020 at 2:34am

From an OES sister

A Texan, a Floridian, and a Californian all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

The Texan asks to call Dallas and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so the Texan writes him a check.

Next the Floridian calls Miami and talks for 30 minutes, When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is 6 million dollars, so he writes him a check.

Finally, the Californian gets his turn. He calls Sacramento and talks for 4 hours, When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00. When the Texan hears this, he goes ballistic and asks the devil why the Californian got to call Sacramento so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies, "Since Gavin Newsome took over, the state has gone to hell, so it's a local call". LOLLOLLOL

De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
rchadwic View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rchadwic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2020 at 8:13am
Given the way things are going here right now, I'd have expected Florida to be a local call, too...
Thanks, De...   Another day-warmer.
Bob Chadwick
Palm Bay #397
Palm Bay, Fla
De Darrah View Drop Down
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2020 at 10:51am
I can't argue, Florida gives me as many laughs as CA and I love to send Florida news to a friend of mine who lived there for 20 years and then came back to CA.  I keep asking her whats the difference besides the bugs. LOL
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic