Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I lost a whole week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I lost a whole week
    Posted: February/12/2023 at 6:49pm
Not that anyone noticed, I was missing for more than a week.  My laptop died on the 1st, and after a week waiting to get it back, it cost less to replace it all together.  Today I found a Dell to replace it, so now I have to get it set up.  A job I hate. Confused

Edited by De Darrah - February/17/2023 at 10:06pm
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2023 at 7:05am
So that's wbat happened to you. .... Doesn't your cell phone have an internet connection too?  .... My laptop is on it's on it's last legs, so I'm usually using my phone & wifi connection.
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
De Darrah View Drop Down
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2023 at 9:34am
I just bought an iphone 12 last month and when I tried to open the forum it said NO!  The forum is to corrupt.  Even my laptop says it, but I opened it anyway. I think we may need some maintenance to get rid of some viruses and other bugs. The laptop I bought first was what Best Buy calls open box, meaning it had been used and returned checked out by the Geek Squad.  Well they didn't do very good job as the darn thing quit on me on Friday night at 10:59pm.  I'm connected to the net and suddenly I'm not and I can't even locate my connection.  Needless to say I did a total diagnostic and apparently it was a hardware problem.  I took it back on Sunday and they gave me a brand new Inspiron.  Once again I'm having to reload and upload all my data.  Soooooooooooo much fun.
De
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
<
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/21/2023 at 8:10pm
The message you got or will get with many older websites is your browser warning that the website is not secure.   Just click the button to continue & open the web page.  Usually, you only have to do this one time. ... The Brower will remember next time you open the webpage.
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/2023 at 6:02am
Hi De---Sorry to hear about your computer problems.  I know they are not fun.  Glad to hear that you're back online.  
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
De Darrah View Drop Down
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/01/2023 at 5:30pm
Good to hear from you.  Yeah this new laptop is working great.
De
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic