Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I AM VENTING!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I AM VENTING!!!!!!
    Posted: March/07/2023 at 6:34pm
Sorry good Brothers, but it has happened.  I got up at 6:10 this morning to find my favorite Monster has been stolen! AngryAngryAngryAngry For those who don't know I own a FORD F350 Turbo Diesel Four door short bed with a lumber rack that Jerry built.  I was up at four and awake before five and still Monster is gone.  6:15 AM I'm on the phone with Sac PD.  I have unleashed she that is "The GREEN EYED SCREAMING BLOND BANSHEE" you may have heard of me, I chased the Devil out of hell.  I told the officer taking my report to get the perp. before I do because I will take no prisoners.  I am out for BLOOD!  I'm waiting for one of my house mates to bring me another bottle of my favorite uncle "Jack" as I have emptied what little I had, food would be nice too. I want my Monster back.
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/08/2023 at 6:37am
Sorry to hear that someone stole your truck.  I can understand how you feel as I have been the victim of theft, too. Back in 2009 my home was broken into and most of my Lionel trains were stolen, including the one that my Dad received for Christmas in 1932.  By the way, I am a faithful Ford truck owner, too.  I have driven nothing but a Ford F-150 with four wheel drive since I oved into the house were I live back in 1976.  All of them have been regular cabs with a full 8 feet bed.  Each one had over 200,000 miles when I traded them in.  Currently, I have a 2018 Ford F-150 with 55,000 miles on it.  I truly hope your truck is found and returned to you unharmed.   Keep us posted.   
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/10/2023 at 4:24pm
Gee, Dee ... I do hope you get your Truck back.  Hopefully still in good condition..
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
De Darrah View Drop Down
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/2023 at 9:40am
Sing Hallelujah, an undercover CHP officer working in a seedy area of Rio Linda found Monster.  He ran the plate when no one was around for a couple of days.  Monster had a flat tire and two very dead batteries, they punched in the door lock and tore off the key guide.  Beyond that he is in excellent condition.  I am going to be spending money to replace everything a proper girl scout keeps handy.  They took my battery charger, jumper cables, 4gal oil, 4 bottles of diesel injector fluid, distilled water, wiper fluid, trany fluid, trash basket, a blue basket with windex and handy wipes in it, (left the paper towels), 2 folding step stools, Jerrys cover-alls, his quilted jacket (I really miss it), and my candy bars.  Over all I was very lucky.  Monster is happy to be home, he is purring like the great big lion that he is.  I'm counting it as a Blessing.
De
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
<
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/31/2023 at 7:44am
Glad to hear you got your truck back.  As for the scoundrels that stole it, "God will get you for that!"
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2023 at 5:57pm
Yea.  ..... Hug

Thomasville 369
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2023 at 7:46am
De .... how is your pet lion doing?    

Thomasville 369
De Darrah View Drop Down
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2023 at 10:32am
He is very happy, I'm saving to get him alarmed and his annual tune up next month.  Tags are due in November and once again this communist state wants a smog check.  Smog is suppose to be very "two years" yet I have to have it done every year, so besides the $325 for tags I've got the extra cost of smog check.  Most peoples tags go down annually, mine go up.
De
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
<
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/25/2023 at 3:13pm
That's good to hear.   Seems he is getting lots of hugs and petting.      .... So your tags are not based on the value  and age of the vehicle.    ....bummer.... My  car (Gran Marq)  tags are about $30. -$35.

Thomasville 369
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic