Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > Introduce and accommodate visiting brethren
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings All!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro Isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings All!
    Posted: April/09/2010 at 2:34pm
Brothers, I am Kenneth  Isaac and I bring you greetings from MWPHGL of Oklahoma. I also bring greetings from District #15!
SW, WIdow's Son Military Lodge # 202 Kandahar Afghanistan
WP, Rising Vega O.E.S. Chapter # 181 Kandahar Afghanistan
CIC, Prince of Mercy Consistory # 380 Kandahar Afghanistan
Bro Kenneth W. Isaac
CIC Prince of Mercy # 380
Kandahar Afghanistan
CAMB.MASON View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAMB.MASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/2010 at 1:20pm
welcome, brother
I remain Fraternally Yours:

Curator & Historian
Cambridge Masonic Temple Cambridge, Massachusetts

ad664466 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ad664466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/14/2010 at 10:54am
WIdow's Son Military Lodge # 202 Kandahar Afghanistan
WP, Rising Vega O.E.S. Chapter # 181 Kandahar Afghanistan
rugbyman74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rugbyman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2010 at 9:47am
Brother Isaac,

Greetings from Kandahar Afghanistan!!

I am a non-Mason and looking to become more enlightened while I am here in Afghanistan.  I am a civilian contractor and my expected contract end date is April 2012, so I will be here for a while.  Could you please email me when you get a chance with the possibilities that are afforded here in Kandahar for someone in my situation, and where/when I could go to meet and greet and hopefully get to ask some questions and do some Masonic studying?

Thanks much and I look forward to your email.

Email:  rugbyman74@gmail.com

Thanks much!!!

Christopher Lansaw
150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2010 at 10:20am
Greetings Bro. Issac and good luck to you Christopher Lansaw.
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Old Chicago York Rite Bodies
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago
Illuminati AMD Council No 495
www.livingstonesmagazine.com

MDAncientMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDAncientMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2010 at 1:12pm
Welcome to the forum Bro. Isaac.
St. Alban Universal #233-WM
Collington #230
Patxuent #218

York #44 RAM
York #23 RSM
York #16 KT-PEC
AMD #483
jmackeen View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmackeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2010 at 2:58pm
Welcome aboard Bro. Isaac.
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2010 at 5:34pm
Greetings Brother and welcome to the Forums.
"For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness." -- 2 Samuel 22:29

Traveling Templar - 20SEP2014
petermarkus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petermarkus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2010 at 11:48am
Dear Bro, just walked the Board Walk in KAF and saw a pamphlet with your lodges name.
I am a mason in Holland and the Uk and member of Capters in UK and Holland.
I am serving with EUPOL police mission in Afghanistan at the moment, before leaving for A I asked United Grand Lodge whether there is any masonic activity in A, they said NO.
Do you hold Lodge meetings ? Could I attend or come and meet you ?
Kidn regards, S&F Peter Markus
Peter
Stuntman98 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuntman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/19/2010 at 12:02pm
Greeting Brethren
S.S. Sons of Light No.77
P.M. Pride of The Walton No.110
MWPHGL Washington
District No.9

SPAIN MILITARY CONSISTORY #99 AASR,PHA
DDGIT Afghanistan WFOT
Grand Technician WFOT
Lamar Howard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lamar Howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/19/2010 at 3:52pm
Need to get a hold of your Deputy I am Past Master Howard of Louisiana and i have a brother here at Fort Polk out of your District with no dues Card trying to advance to other Houses. My email address is hinoble_2001@yahoo.com any help would be great.
Lamar Howard
ad664466 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ad664466 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2010 at 12:06pm
Hello Bro Isaac:

My name is Arelis Nieves and I was part of  Chapter 15 Oklahoma WP, Rising Vega O.E.S. Chapter # 181 Kandahar Afghanistan and i am trying to get my certificate because im on my way to baghram afghanistan and i want to have it with me is there any way or anything you can tell me so i can get it i've been trying for the past year to get some info and nothing yet. thank you have a bless day...
A2Bones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A2Bones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2010 at 9:53am
Greetings from a fellow Brother here enjoying the sun and DUST that is kandahar.  My name is Robert and i hail from Parker Lodge #142 out of Panama City FL.  Would be interested in information about where and when meets are held. 
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2010 at 10:58am
Originally posted by A2Bones A2Bones wrote:

Greetings from a fellow Brother here enjoying the sun and DUST that is kandahar.  My name is Robert and i hail from Parker Lodge #142 out of Panama City FL.  Would be interested in information about where and when meets are held. 

Make sure the Lodge you visit is in full mutual recognition with the GL of Florida. 
"Until you realize that your viewpoint is incomplete and that's '_' viewpoint is complete, only then can you become teachable in the Mysteries of '_'."

PM of Cairo Lodge 299
marks971 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marks971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/2010 at 1:39pm

Welcome to the board

Mark Shirley

Dothan Lodge #466

Dothan, AL
cemab4y View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cemab4y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2010 at 12:48am

There is a lodge operating in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Please see:

I am in Kandahar now. If anyone would like to meet, please email me at  cemab4y@hotmail.com or cell phone 937  097664847

I am trying to get the schedule, location, etc. If anyone can provide details, please send them to me! Thanks.

Charles E. Martin

Bowling Green Lodge #73, Bowling Green KY.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-e-martin/13/a81/14

http://www.cemab4y.blogspot.com

http://www.twitter.com/cemab4y
Tar Heel 357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tar Heel 357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/26/2010 at 1:03am
It is interesting how many lodges there are operating in Afghanistan, especially Kandahar...I've seen indications of Canadian, Main Stream and Prince Hall Lodges.  Following Edwmax's comment, a traveling brother must do some research into mutual recognition before visiting.
Silver Square Lodge #791, MWPHGLNC

Edwards Evans Consistory #196, PHA

Kindah Temple #62, AEAONMS

Cumberland Chapter #70, HRAM

Bayard-Titus-Johnson Council #2, R&SM

Pilgrim Rest Commandery #11
travelingman73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travelingman73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2011 at 9:25am
Greetings and Salutations all.

I am Bro. Wallace of New Hope Lodge #3, Hawaii Jurs.

I will be looking to demit to Widow's Son Military Lodge #202 here in the near future and was wondering where do you meet?

I have been Traveling alot over the past few years and am not proficient as I used to be, so getting back to work will be one of my top priorities; especially as I look to gain more Light in the future.

I look forward to meeting you all my Bro and Sis.
WM Wallace Jr, Cornell J
Tar Heel 357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tar Heel 357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2011 at 12:52pm
Bro. Wallace, I am sure someone will "chime in" to assist you.  Also, welcome to this forum.  It is a good way to remain connected and to participate in dialogue on a wide variety of Masonic topics.  I take it that you are deploying.  Be careful over there.
Silver Square Lodge #791, MWPHGLNC

Edwards Evans Consistory #196, PHA

Kindah Temple #62, AEAONMS

Cumberland Chapter #70, HRAM

Bayard-Titus-Johnson Council #2, R&SM

Pilgrim Rest Commandery #11
Mateo99504 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mateo99504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2011 at 1:25am

Greeting to All

My name is Michael Tucker (Big Mike!) right now I’m in transit to Kandahar I’m located in Kuwait awaiting for a flight out. I will be here for a year to start with and if God willing and I'm able I will extent. While here I have to do my duties as a master mason and get to work just like I do every day.

My question is who or how can I get in contact with anyone when arriving in Kandahar? My e-mail is mateo99504@yahoo.com and I’m just excited to hear back from someone. Yes! I do have what I need with me and is in good standard no room for no ((((((((((((( I’m coming to support help and have fun like we do. PS: 33 that can be also follow by matt7:7-8.

Best Wish to all if you don't find me I find you

Bro: Michael Tucker

PM Spanaway Lodge #83 Spanaway Washington

Mother lodger Summit Lodge #6 Anchorage

daves View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2011 at 3:28am
Welcome to the Forum, Mike. Here's hoping your term of duty is uneventful and you get back home again safe and sound,
The Carrington Lodge (WAC 363)
Bassendean RAC (WAC 20)
18th Boucaut RC (AASR Australia 5)
The Carrington Lodge

janitor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2011 at 3:55am
Interesting reading about the meetings in Afghanistan. I sure you did know but if you didn't
that the King of Afghanistan was a Freemason, Initiated in India (in secret), cannot remember the name of the lodge right now, and it is thought Kipling's story of 'The man who would be King' was based on him. 

janitor
Noblewiebe View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noblewiebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2011 at 6:54am
Welcome Mike. Hope you enjoy your time spent here.
Master Alma #72 1985
A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.
www.beashrinernow.com

jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2011 at 8:29pm
Welcome Mike
Jay Austin

Black Mountain 663 - Junior Warden
AASR Valley of Asheville - KSA
The Masonic Society

http://westernncmason.blogspot.com
janitor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2011 at 3:08am
You might like to read this link to the King or Amir of Afghanistan

there is one line in it worth mentioning '........All I could ever get the Amir to admit was that he had met good men who were Masons; that he knew Freemasonry to be a good thing and he wanted to enter it. That he knew something about Operative Masonry was evident from the facility with which he recognised the various Freemasons marks of the stones of the Old Moghul Emperors' tombs and palaces that we visited, such as those of the Emperor Humaytin at Dehli, and others. Whether he ever entertained an idea of instituting Freemasonry in Afghanistan I do not know but I think not. At any rate nothing has ever been heard of his subsequently taking any step to do so........'
He was Initiated in Lodge Concoria 3102 Calcutta which I believe meets now at MMHall St.James's London

janitor
bdsnook43 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdsnook43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/26/2011 at 10:48am
Originally posted by A2Bones A2Bones wrote:

FL PHA F&AM or FL PHA AF&AM and the GL of FL still don't recongnize each other.  Be careful as to which lodges you visit...

Not sure if they will ever recongnized each other given-- the multiple PHA GL's in FL and PHA bodies don't necessarily want to be recongnized.  It would be nice if some solution was found... as stating such a warning is sad if unnecessary.
Hillsborough Lodge 25 –JD | Valley of Tampa | Egypt Shrine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic