Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > King Solomon's Quarry > Who comes here?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where Do You Sit.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilgrim691 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/2010 at 8:43pm
I am in the East this year at least until December when we hold elections and it looks as though I will be back in the East next year - I was told I have to stay there until I get it right - I think this may be a life sentence LOL
P.M. Pilgrim #691

VSA & 33rd Valley of Steubenville

Family Life Chairmen Valley of Steubenville

Past M. W. M. Rose Croix Valley of Steubenville

Membership Committee Valley of Steubenville

M.Larkins View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.Larkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/2010 at 10:28pm
At home unfortunatly,  they changed our meeting night to a week night and now I can't make ot to my home lodge
Initiated:10/23/04
Passed:02/02/05
Raised:05/04/05
Pilgrim Lodge 691
Steubenville, Ohio
Barnacle Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnacle Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2010 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Stuntman98 Stuntman98 wrote:

Where do you sit in YOUR lodge, myself my last seat before i left kuwait was at the Right hand of the J.W.Yes

Same here, but I am in Copperas Cove, TX.  I sit in this spot with the brothers who were initiated and raised around the same time as  was because I get a better view of the lodge proceedings and, being the youngest/newest MM in the lodge, I feel it's easier to learn the traditions, rules, regulations, and by-laws of Blue Lodge this way.  Plus the JW will explain anything to me if I ask or get a look of confusion on my face.

"Quando Omni Flunkus... Moritati! - Mr. Red Green
East_Regalia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote East_Regalia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/2010 at 5:14am
I was in the North for 2 years and now sit to the side of the SW in one Lodge and the side of the Master in the other. 
Senior Deacon
Lodge Lane Xang 1632 on the Roll of the Grand Lodge of Scotland.

Fine Masonic Regalia supplies at the East Regalia website
ka5bhy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka5bhy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/07/2010 at 10:27pm
I currently sit in the south with my brethren but I have sat in all of the chairs in the lodge including the East.
150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2010 at 1:23pm
I sit at the right hand of the WM in the East.
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Old Chicago York Rite Bodies
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago
Illuminati AMD Council No 495
www.livingstonesmagazine.com

excellencee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote excellencee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/11/2010 at 9:41pm
The R.W. Grand Master of Pennsylvania and the M.W. Grand Master of Ohio will be making an informal visit to my lodges stated meeting this Tuesday. I'll be sitting as Pursuivant at my first stated meeting. What an honor!
Past Master - Mahoning-New Castle Lodge 243
AASR Valley of New Castle
Hiram's Scottish Riders - Charter Member
Syria Shrine
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/18/2010 at 12:40am
At the Lodge of Research meeting the other day I was re-elected to the West.  I'm guessing I will be re-elected to all my current elected positions while I'm deployed.
Bro. Barry E. Newell

Traveling Templar - 04MAR2017
justinl View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/20/2010 at 9:40pm
It appears, as of right now from the coming in Master, that I will be sitting at the Junior Steward's station. I've got a Brother who is going to help me learn the work for this station. I'm looking forward to it!
Fraternally,

Justin Lundeen
Alpha Lodge No. 155, A.F.&A.M.
Galesburg, IL

E.A. - Oct. 25, 2005
F.C. - Nov. 07, 2005
M.M. - Nov. 30, 2005
mrgregory29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrgregory29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2010 at 9:13pm
Coming to the end of my first year in the East.
St. James Lodge #229
James Crane Ch. #37 H.R.A.M
MWPHGL F.& A.M. Jurisdiction of Oklahoma
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/26/2010 at 10:14pm
Even though I'm deployed I'm still at the will and pleasure of the Brothers, Companions, Sir Knights, and Companion Knights.  I look forward to the elections to see what happens.  I think I will be re-elected to all my current chairs except in the Royal Arch Chapter.

At Grand Lodge a few weeks ago I was re-elected to sit in the West in the Lodge of Research.  The Brothers tried to elect me to the East, but I declined as I would not be able to perform my duties or be installed.  The latter being enforced by our jurisdictions Consitution and By-Laws.
Bro. Barry E. Newell

mellymel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellymel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2010 at 2:01am
To the right of the wm goin to the south next yr
Acacia logde #7
Sd line officer
Travel light
SquareLevelPlumb View Drop Down
Fellow Craft
Fellow Craft

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SquareLevelPlumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2010 at 7:23am
I sit in the CORNER. Cool
TUC View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TUC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2010 at 9:34pm
I was officially asked to sit as the JD next year by the SW. So, in December, I will be installed. I will also be given the task of "Charge Bearer." This is apparently due to my inability to say, "no." Geek
I look forward to it, as I find the ritual quite appealing and insightful. The JW this year has also asked me to participate in some Masonic plays that he wants to present in Lodge [due to the necessity to Tile].

Next year should be very interesting in this area and I am grateful and appreciative to be a part of it! Yes

I extend my fraternal hand 2 Beers to those Brethren who also will be in chairs and to those that will be learning also.

Have a Fantastic Masonic Year, Brothers!

Though lost, I aspire.

A.S.K.

David Cabler, Senior Steward

Port Huron Lodge No 58 F&AM, GLMI       

Huron Chapter No 27 RAM

Port Huron Commandery No 7 (
YoungBlood View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2010 at 12:27am
There are talks of me possibly being balloted for the Junior Warden chair.
(I have already given my MM proficiency, so that isn't a problem)

Apparently I have impressed the members with my ability to memorize at a fairly quick rate.

-YB
I - Oct 17, 2009

P - Jan 16, 2010

R - March 6, 2010

Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret - Nov 13, 2010

Sir Knight - Feb 26, 201
East_Regalia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote East_Regalia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2010 at 2:07am
Wow, only 6 months as a MM and you are headed for the South. How many active Brethren in your Lodge? Certainly in our Scottish system the norm is to start from IG then up through Deacons then Wardens and finally into the East. Personally, as a JD in one Lodge and a SD in another, I recommend being a Deacon. Its a very rewarding and interesting role to play. Last Masonic year, I was JD and guided my friend and candidate through the 1st. Later this month I get to take him through his 2nd Degree as the SD !

My personal feeling is that to get the most out of Masonry, one should not rush through degrees or actively seek higher office. Only with time, hard work and experience can the prefect Ashlar be crafted.
Senior Deacon
Lodge Lane Xang 1632 on the Roll of the Grand Lodge of Scotland.

Fine Masonic Regalia supplies at the East Regalia website
150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2010 at 11:37am
Originally posted by YoungBlood YoungBlood wrote:

There are talks of me possibly being balloted for the Junior Warden chair.
(I have already given my MM proficiency, so that isn't a problem)

Apparently I have impressed the members with my ability to memorize at a fairly quick rate.

-YB

You have to appointed as a JD or SD before you can be elected to be a JW in my lodge.  As well as good memory skills, you must cook pretty good as wellWink, lol.
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago

Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2010 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by East_Regalia East_Regalia wrote:

Wow, only 6 months as a MM and you are headed for the South. How many active Brethren in your Lodge? Certainly in our Scottish system the norm is to start from IG then up through Deacons then Wardens and finally into the East. Personally, as a JD in one Lodge and a SD in another, I recommend being a Deacon. Its a very rewarding and interesting role to play. Last Masonic year, I was JD and guided my friend and candidate through the 1st. Later this month I get to take him through his 2nd Degree as the SD !

My personal feeling is that to get the most out of Masonry, one should not rush through degrees or actively seek higher office. Only with time, hard work and experience can the prefect Ashlar be crafted.

There's simply not brothers that don't want to hold a chair. And as it has rather lengthy parts (as opposed to the lower chairs) some of the members feel that I would be better suited in the JW chair.

It's not a definite deal yet though - so don't hold your breath.
:P

- YB
I - Oct 17, 2009

P - Jan 16, 2010

R - March 6, 2010

Sir Knight - Feb 26, 201
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2010 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by 150man 150man wrote:

You have to appointed as a JD or SD before you can be elected to be a JW in my lodge.  As well as good memory skills, you must cook pretty good as wellWink, lol.

I was going to settle for a JD spot, but apparently I've impressed some people with the memorization work. LOL
I - Oct 17, 2009

P - Jan 16, 2010

R - March 6, 2010

Sir Knight - Feb 26, 201
gnarledrose View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarledrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2010 at 1:27pm
I'm sitting as chaplain for the remainder of this year and next year. It was humbling to find out that when the chaplain kneels at the alter, he actually presides over the lodge for the duration of the prayer.
capquest View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capquest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2010 at 9:28pm
To the left of the last seven WMs.

Capt. D
Secretary
Ashlar 98
F & AM Florida
26Troadster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 26Troadster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2010 at 6:47am
i have made the rounds one time, and if i can get by some things that have gotten in the way, i will make the round again. i left the east over a year ago, starting into the second year now, sometimes life, grandson's football, grandauther's school, and work get in the way of things i like to do, but i never forget who i am, and where i came from.

Smile
simple man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simple man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/16/2010 at 11:30am
Outside as I am only an E.A.
Initiated 03/04/2008
Passed 01/21/2013
Raised 02/04/2013
S.D. Ft. Valley #110
Scribe Chapter Austin #18
I. M. Council H. C. Rigdon #35
C.G. Commandery Ivanhoe #10
32° Valley of Macon
Al Sihah Shrine
Barnacle Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnacle Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/2010 at 11:04am

A group of us newer MMs sit in the south at the sides of the JW.  It gives us a better view of everything going on in the lodge (sepecially during ceremonies) and we have a knowledgable brother close by to answer questions for us (not that the other brothers wouldn't). 

We don't sit in the north because we use a projector for lectures and ceremonies and the images are projected on the north wall.
"Quando Omni Flunkus... Moritati! - Mr. Red Green
ejones View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 2:41pm
the current WM informed me that he wants me to sit in the West as the SW next year or else he'll be a PM helping only when needed
Initiated 4/17/10
Passed 5/15/10
Raised 6/5/10

Spring Branch Lodge No. 41
MWPHGLNC
Dunchan J Whitted Chapter No. 80 HRAM
150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ejones ejones wrote:

the current WM informed me that he wants me to sit in the West as the SW next year or else he'll be a PM helping only when needed
 Wow.  Do you think you are ready, just being raised this year? 

Edited by 150man - November/01/2010 at 2:54pm
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago

ejones View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 3:12pm
i do believe so, since being raised i've been visiting many other lodges and seeing how things run from different perspectives, and he's also going to help prepare me
Initiated 4/17/10
Passed 5/15/10
Raised 6/5/10

MWPHGLNC
150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 4:08pm
Good Luck Brother. 
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago

daves View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 6:36pm
Here in the GLWA, to be qualified for election as the Master of your Lodge, you must have been a MM for three years and a Warden for one year.
The Carrington Lodge (WAC 363)
Bassendean RAC (WAC 20)
18th Boucaut RC (AASR Australia 5)
The Carrington Lodge

ejones View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2010 at 11:09pm
yeah, it will be about a year by then
Initiated 4/17/10
Passed 5/15/10
Raised 6/5/10

MWPHGLNC
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2010 at 8:01am
As SD in my lodge, I sit at the right hand of the WM in the East.  After St. John's day in Dec. I will be sitting in the chair of the JW in the South, the better to observe the sun at high meridian, the beauty and glory of the day.
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2010 at 3:53pm
Congratulations Bill on your election to the South.
Bro. Barry E. Newell

Bro.Benjamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro.Benjamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2010 at 10:16am
For the 2011 calender year I will be SD my second year as such.
Widow's Mite #475 PHA, Senior Deacon
Stanfied-Turner Council #53 KOP, Sir Knight
Phylaxis Society, MPS
Martin Luther King Jr. Commandery No. 14
George Washington Carver Consistory #162
khaos16 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaos16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/2010 at 1:26pm
For 2011 I will be sitting amongst the craft, I gave up my seat as JW. 
Truth & Union Lodge #594 F&AM
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A
MDAncientMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDAncientMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/19/2011 at 9:11pm
For 2011, I will be in the West.
St. Alban Universal #233-WM
Collington #230
Patxuent #218

York #44 RAM
York #23 RSM
York #16 KT-PEC
AMD #483
gnarledrose View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarledrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2011 at 1:34pm
I got moved from chaplain to JD for 2011-- exciting and humbling!
Junior Warden, Damascus #10, F&AM of Utah

Knight Templar
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2011 at 3:47pm
Mother lodge: JW
Second lodge: SD
I - Oct 17, 2009

P - Jan 16, 2010

R - March 6, 2010

Sir Knight - Feb 26, 201
ernon View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/20/2011 at 7:07pm
Usually, in the bottom row in the south.
Scott

Grants Pass Lodge #84 A.F.&A.M.
Medford Lodge #103 A.F.&A.M.
32° A.A.S.R. Valley of Medford
Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle
Stuntman98 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuntman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by BrotherAck BrotherAck wrote:

Im the SEC 

Pikes Peak No. 5 Colorado Springs   How Bout That how's Doc doing?
S.S. Sons of Light No.77
P.M. Pride of The Walton No.110
MWPHGL Washington
District No.9

SPAIN MILITARY CONSISTORY #99 AASR,PHA
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuntman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/21/2011 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by fireman99 fireman99 wrote:

I usually sit in the comfy couch sectionApprove..... but since I am very new, I did sit in the JD seat last meeting. Probably will be going to either SS or JS next meeting..... the WM told me he already had a plan for me.

Hey fireman I saw this and thought of you! 

Edited by Stuntman98 - January/21/2011 at 1:07pm
S.S. Sons of Light No.77
MWPHGL Washington
District No.9

auratorium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auratorium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2011 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Pilgrim691 Pilgrim691 wrote:

I am in the East this year at least until December when we hold elections and it looks as though I will be back in the East next year - I was told I have to stay there until I get it right - I think this may be a life sentence LOL

Sometimes, the most sacred of all masonic PW is the word "no"
BroClaude357 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroClaude357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2011 at 5:58pm
in the South.
Initiated 2-21-05
Passed 5-19-05
Raised 7-25-05

Bethel Lodge No. 10
MWPHGLNJ
Bethlehem Chapter No. 41 OES
Rising Sun Chapter No. 7 HRAM
ButchA View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2011 at 9:20pm
In the west....  Junior Deacon's chair. Cool
EA -- 01/14/10

FC -- 02/18/10

MM -- 03/25/10

= = = = = = = =

2013 Junior Warden - Tuckahoe Lodge #347 Richmond, Virginia

32° AASR - Valley of Richmond, Orient of Virginia

Bro. Dupree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro. Dupree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2011 at 9:48pm
JW its beautiful in the South. LOL
Junior Warden
I.H. Kelly #11 PHA
MWPHGL of IL F&AM

To Err Is Human, To Forgive Is Divine
BroEM357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroEM357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/2011 at 8:13am
First meeting as a MM I sat as the SS.  I really felt it was an honor because the JW who was wonderful was on my IC.   They then nominated me for the Asst Sec so I sat there until a PM took that position back.  I think the mention of mailing list, directory, membership database and website scared them. Confused

So, i'm back on the bench so to speak.  When I had the honor of visiting my Companions Lodge he is in the south, so when the WM asked me to be his SS, it was a great honor.

Emmett George III
Assistant Deacon
King Oscar 855 AF&AM Jefferson Park Masonic Temple
Valley of Chicago, AASR-NJ

Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuntman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/2011 at 10:26am
Hopefull that when i find a lodge here in columbus ga, i may continue my works as the SS or maybe even kick it up a notch maybe JD.
S.S. Sons of Light No.77
MWPHGL Washington
District No.9

MM09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MM09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2011 at 10:36pm
I currently am holding the position of the senior steward.
Are you a Master Mason? The Candidate answered enthusiastically, "I AM!" If you were brought to trial for being a Mason, would there be enough evidence to convict you?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2011 at 8:15am
I am moving to the East in May....
tm274 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
The True Time Traveling WM .·.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/06/2011 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Rush Rush wrote:

I am moving to the East in May....
Oh.............they got you too.........!!!!LOL
Congrats and hope it all goes well for you.
Initiated : 23rd April 2002
Passed   : 25th June 2002
Raised    : 24th Sept 2002

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
32° Farenheit is certainly not higher than 3° Cel.
windrider View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2011 at 3:40pm
In the South as JS next month.
Master, Webmaster, Lodge Ambassador
Ancient York Lodge AF&AM

Lowell, MA

God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic