Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > King Solomon's Quarry > Who comes here?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where Do You Sit.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by NE4NOW NE4NOW wrote:

Ummm, from your question marks I guess you're confused??

"I stand at the moment."--- I stand elected(figure of speech)
WM Elect=Worshipful Master Elect
"Are there any other suggestions?...Please?"---At the annual meeting when a name is suggested for an elected office, the Master then asks, "Are there any other suggestion?" three times.  I jokingly put that in my response in rememberance of that moment to make light of it and add levity to my response. 

Your series of question marks indicate confusion, but since there was no specific reference as to what you were confused about, I have explained each element of the response. 

Thank you for explaining because he was not the only one confused. That does not happen at our annual GL session. There are no names brought forward at all. We have a blank pice of paper with just the office we are voting on and we fill it in with someone that is qualified for that office. Remember that what happens in your jurisdiction might now happen in others.

Edited by jaya - November/14/2012 at 10:50am
Jay Austin

Black Mountain 663 - Junior Warden
AASR Valley of Asheville - KSA
The Masonic Society

http://westernncmason.blogspot.com
rstar26 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rstar26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/2012 at 10:38pm
Well brethren today after elections I was approached by the Worshipful Master elect and was asked to sit at his right hand for the ensuing year! I was very humbled that he felt me worthy to sit at his right hand being newly raised last April. Looking forward to serving my lodge next year as senior deacon!
E: June 21 2011
P: Nov 15 2011
R: Apr 11 2012
jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2012 at 1:46am
You will love senior deacon. You actually get to do a lot with the candidates. I really enjoyed my year in that chair and am sort of sorry it is over.
Jay Austin

The Masonic Society

NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2012 at 6:06am
Originally posted by NE4NOW NE4NOW wrote:

Originally posted by NobleShabba NobleShabba wrote:

Ummm, from your question marks I guess you're confused??

"I stand at the moment."--- I stand elected(figure of speech)
WM Elect=Worshipful Master Elect
"Are there any other suggestions?...Please?"---At the annual meeting when a name is suggested for an elected office, the Master then asks, "Are there any other suggestion?" three times.  I jokingly put that in my response in rememberance of that moment to make light of it and add levity to my response. 

Your series of question marks indicate confusion, but since there was no specific reference as to what you were confused about, I have explained each element of the response. 

Ah, got it. In my environment they would have asked "Are there any other nominations" - so that one blew right past me

Edited by NobleShabba - November/21/2012 at 6:07am
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
rstar26 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rstar26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by jaya jaya wrote:

You will love senior deacon. You actually get to do a lot with the candidates. I really enjoyed my year in that chair and am sort of sorry it is over.

Thanks brother! Looking forward to getting my feet wet and my hands dirty!!
E: June 21 2011
P: Nov 15 2011
R: Apr 11 2012
BigBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2013 at 3:30am
This past week I was appointed Junior Deacon of my Blue Lodge, and Royal Arch Captain of my Chapter.
Ribualt Lodge 272 - SW
Jacksonville 12 R.A.M. - King
Hallmark 2 R.S.M.
I-09.21.10
P-11.18.10
R-02.15.11
jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/10/2013 at 6:02am
Congrats!
Jay Austin

The Masonic Society

KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2013 at 1:39am
Congrats BigBob!
< style=":;:1000" ="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">< value="ff-tab-59" name="tabId">< value="705" name="counter">
Bro. Barry E. Newell

Traveling Templar - 04MAR2017
jimi_stephen View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimi_stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2013 at 6:05am
I've recently moved and joined a new lodge and was appointed Senior Deacon.
Raised 8-16-11

BenG View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2013 at 8:49am
SD.
James Cooper Lodge #21 PHA
Caution1010 View Drop Down
Bro. Never Give Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caution1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/11/2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by BenG BenG wrote:

SD.

Awwwwready Thumbs Up
I: 10/1/10
P: 12/3/10
R: 12/31/10

PHA-AL

"You can't trust those fellow-crafts...buncha rogues and murderers!"
MDAncientMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDAncientMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2013 at 9:24am
Going back into the East.Unhappy
St. Alban Universal #233-WM
Collington #230
Patxuent #218

York #44 RAM
York #23 RSM
York #16 KT-PEC
AMD #483
JNalepka View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JNalepka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/14/2013 at 2:26pm
This year I'm the Senior Master of Ceremonies for my lodge.

My goal for this year is to be certified in the 3rd degree (currently certified in the 1st & 2nd) before I sit in the Pursuivant's chair next year.
Jon Nalepka
Senior Master of Ceremonies
Robert Burns Lodge #464 F&AM, Harrisburg, PA
EA 5/23/11
FC 6/20/11
MM 10/03/11
Lee1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2013 at 12:47am
I got appointed Senior Steward last night at my Lodge. My First Lodge meeting as a master mason and I appointed Senior Steward. WOW !!!
797mason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 797mason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2013 at 3:25am
Its kind of funny and sad at the same time. Most lodges have such trouble getting guys to go through the chairs that as soon as someone shows interest, they need to jtake action before they change their mind. Its said years ago, one had to fight to get the opportunity to be an officer.
Past Master Valley Lodge 797
Past High Priest Tremont Chapter 221
Past Grand Tall Cedar Millersburg forest 125
Past Thrice Illustrious Master Regal council 65
E. Commander Prince of Peace Commandry 39
jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2013 at 7:32am
I think that depends a lot on the lodge. In my lodge we have seen interest of being officers by many newer brothers. Right now, all line officers are not PM except for 1 and he is stepping out of lane next year. I know other lodges that have a full line of PM's as well.

Edited by jaya - January/15/2013 at 7:33am
Jay Austin

The Masonic Society

JNalepka View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JNalepka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2013 at 3:53pm
Our lodge tends to have its fair share of newly raised masons that become active.  It usually starts by helping out in degree work, then it transitions to getting in the line.
Jon Nalepka
Senior Master of Ceremonies
Robert Burns Lodge #464 F&AM, Harrisburg, PA
EA 5/23/11
FC 6/20/11
MM 10/03/11
streetstrip01 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetstrip01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/2013 at 5:32pm
I sit center in the North, watching over the ceremonies, helping out where needed.
-Matt
Carmel 421
Carmel, Indiana
32°, Valley of Indianapolis
Indianapolis York Rite, KT
Knights of Pythias
YoungBlood View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoungBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2013 at 5:17pm
Was not elected or appointed a chair in my mother lodge and ended up demitting from my second lodge.

Trying to get my personal business off of the ground, and my two main days of work are on Friday and Saturday (my mother lodge meets on Saturday). As far as the demit, I just can't pay the extra dues.
I - Oct 17, 2009

P - Jan 16, 2010

R - March 6, 2010

Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret - Nov 13, 2010

Sir Knight - Feb 26, 201
40Miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 40Miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/24/2013 at 12:43pm
Another Year In The East
Excuses Are the Tools of The Incompetent......
MDAncientMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDAncientMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2013 at 9:52am
Just re-installed as WM last night, and also serving as Worshipful Junior Grand Steward (TM274, this serves as my announcement Big smile)
St. Alban Universal #233-WM
Collington #230
Patxuent #218

York #44 RAM
York #23 RSM
York #16 KT-PEC
AMD #483
MasonicFirefighter View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasonicFirefighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2013 at 4:56pm
Steward. We don't designate senior vs junior. We both sit in front of and to the right and left of the JW.
"Us few good men need to stand together in Light to avoid darkness"

E: 8/2/2011
P: 11/15/2011
R: 3/5/2012

Acacia Lodge #169
Carolina Lodge #375 (Demitted)
Pmobile View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pmobile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/04/2013 at 4:53pm
I am currently sit in the south.
NBML #199 F.& A.M. PHA
Reverend Joseph T. Thornton Chapter #59
Shawn G Willis Council #30
E. P. Jones Commandery #05
Nero Prince Military Consistory No. 371

Yokosuka, Japan

MWPHGL of Oklahoma

Bro:. D'02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro:. D'02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/09/2013 at 4:26pm
I set at the right of the SW. Thanks to a good bro moving to the east coast.
simple man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simple man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Mikhail Mikhail wrote:

I currently sit to the right of the SW in the West.

What is to the Right? I know what is on the right and in front of the S.W. but not to the right.

Initiated 03/04/2008
Passed 01/21/2013
Raised 02/04/2013
S.D. Ft. Valley #110
Scribe Chapter Austin #18
I. M. Council H. C. Rigdon #35
C.G. Commandery Ivanhoe #10
32° Valley of Macon
Al Sihah Shrine
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 1:59am
Simple man   ....
Not all Lodges/GLs have the same seating or Lodge layout as Georgia.    Some Lodges also, have additional Officers.   ...So yes it is confusing when someone gives a station or location we do not use and not state the Office/Station name.   ...  On the right of the SW, I think would indicate the station of the 'Inner Guard'.  Not used in our GL, but in Bro:. D'02  post I'm not sure what that is too.

Another Lodge layout can be seen in this thread http://forum.mastermason.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10030

Edited by edwmax - March/11/2013 at 2:31am
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 8:58am
Another example of differences between Masonic jurisdictions.  In PA the Junior Deacon sits at the right hand of the SW.
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 9:38am
The same as in Georgia.  Only we say "On the right and in front of the SW"   Look at the 2nd page of link given in the above post.   That is the floor plan of my Lodge and typical layout of a Georgia Lodge.    ... A few Lodge differ slightly, but because the building was not purpose built as a lodge.

Thomasville 369
clark_kent0306 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark_kent0306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 11:21am
I'm the Senior Deacon. 

And, as others have said, the JD sits to the right of the SW and the SS to the right of the JW in our lodges -- MWPHGLKY
King Solomon Lodge No. 8, F&AM PHA
Rankin Chapter #27, HRAM, PHA
Bluegrass Consistory No.46, ASSR, PHA, SJ
-
Amateurs built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic.
easttowesttoeast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easttowesttoeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 3:21pm
I generally sit front row in the West with some other FC's/EA's.

However, for degree work, I like to move around and see all the different aspects of it all. You won't see everything sitting in one seat your whole life Tongue
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by clark_kent0306 clark_kent0306 wrote:

I'm the Senior Deacon. 

And, as others have said, the JD sits to the right of the SW and the SS to the right of the JW in our lodges -- MWPHGLKY

Basically, your refer to a layout similar to the first floor plan in the above link.   Where the Stewarts Stewards sit left & right of the JW and are his deputies & helpers.

I my Gl the Stewarts Stewards are to the Left and in front of the SW & WM as shown by the .2nd floor plan.  .... Different lodge layout ...

Edited by edwmax - March/11/2013 at 6:26pm

Thomasville 369
clark_kent0306 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark_kent0306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/11/2013 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by edwmax edwmax wrote:

Originally posted by clark_kent0306 clark_kent0306 wrote:

I'm the Senior Deacon. 

Basically, your refer to a layout similar to the first floor plan in the above link.   Where the Stewarts sit left & right of the JW and are his deputies & helpers.

I my Gl the Stewarts are to the Left and in front of the SW & WM as shown by the .2nd floor plan.  .... Different lodge layour ...

Hmmm ... interesting. It's cool to see the differences. 
King Solomon Lodge No. 8, F&AM PHA
Rankin Chapter #27, HRAM, PHA
Bluegrass Consistory No.46, ASSR, PHA, SJ
-
Amateurs built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic.
7PM789 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7PM789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/2013 at 12:53pm
I am currently J.D. but I fill in as necessary both in my mother lodge as well as while traveling throughout my district.

This upcoming year I believe I will be continuing through the traditional line to S.D. which I am looking forward to with the exception of the M.C. Lecture.
Bostonian_Square View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bostonian_Square Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2013 at 10:12am
I sit to the right of the WM in the East! Fraternal Greetings from the S.D., of St. Albans Lodge Foxboro MA!
Bro. Ethan
coach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2013 at 6:44pm
Usually on my butt.
Building Builders - Masonic Education!

Books I Wrote | My FB Wall
Merv S View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merv S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/05/2013 at 6:49pm
Glad that you said this Brother. It had to come our sooner or later and I was sorely tempted!!!!LOL
Merv Sprague MM
Thespian Lodge 268 UGLQ
RAC No 43 SGRACQ
Celer et Audax
I. 10/3/2008
P. 14/7/2008
R. 11/8/2008
jdwalker519 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdwalker519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2013 at 2:47pm
Are you a district deputy grand master or THE grand master of SC?
J.D. Walker
Free and Accepted Masons of the District of Columbia
Royal Arch of the District of Columbia
Order of the Eastern Star, Grand Chapter of Virginia
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdwalker519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2013 at 2:51pm
Where do I sit?  At a desk to the left of the Worshipful Master.  I'm quickly drawing to the close of my first year as Secretary of my mother lodge.  

I was recently very humbled to find that the Grand Lodge staff doesn't want me moving out of the Secretary's chair of my Lodge for at least 3 years.  Despite my inexperience, I guess I must be doing something right.  Thankful for the chance to serve my Lodge with my special talents.

J.D. Walker
Bro.Torres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro.Torres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/08/2015 at 7:12pm
I sit at the north west corner-ish of the lodge with most of the younger Brothers. Then across from us are the PM's, and to the left of the WM sits the Grand officers, like PMDDGM, etc. To the north east corner-ish sits the older Brothers.
CLewey44 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLewey44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/08/2015 at 7:36pm
I usually sit a couple of seats down on the left side of the JW. The older gents usually sit in the north it seems.
Edmond Lodge #37
Washington Lodge #36
OES Chapter #247
Bro. J. Clint Lewey
(I): 02 September 2014
(P): 30 December 2014
(R): 17 March 2015
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2015 at 5:10pm
Its easier to hear what's going on in the East without being the Chaplain
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
eagle-751 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle-751 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2015 at 5:30pm
I am sitting in the East at this time, next year may try at sitting to my now Left. Our Secretary has done a great job for more than his fair share of time. I ask if he was interested in a assistant and he is, however I told my Senior Warden I would sit wherever he needed me. ( we have a full line of new Officers and new members wanting to jump in... ) So we will see in a few months where I will be next year. 

Past Master ( 2014 - 2015 )
Riddle Lodge No. 315
24th Masonic District
Grand Lodge of Ohio
WBScott View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/23/2015 at 7:53am
As you can see from my signature, I am the secretary of two lodges. In addition to that, I am also the District Deputy Grand Master of my district. Hopefully I won't get any more appointments for a while!

Edited by WBScott - July/24/2015 at 10:24pm
Wentzville (MO) Lodge #46 - PM
Pride of the West (MO) Lodge #179 - PM (twice)
Pauldingville (MO) Lodge #11 - Secretary
Warrenton (MO) Lodge #609 - Secretary
Past DDGM - 25th Masonic District
Sec'yBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sec'yBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 12:16pm
I am Secretary  AGAIN!!!!
Raised 2001
PM Crestwood-Anchor #443
PM Meramec #313 X3
Past DDGM Dist #24
Lodge Education Officer
Missouri Lodge of Research
O.E.S. Chapter 129 WP X3
Legion of Honor recipient
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/30/2015 at 3:13pm
Lol... Can't GIVE that job away...
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
WBScott View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBScott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2015 at 5:32am
Its a job for life!
Wentzville (MO) Lodge #46 - PM
Pride of the West (MO) Lodge #179 - PM (twice)
Pauldingville (MO) Lodge #11 - Secretary
Warrenton (MO) Lodge #609 - Secretary
Past DDGM - 25th Masonic District
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdwalker519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/31/2015 at 8:44am
Originally posted by WBScott WBScott wrote:

Its a job for life!

In my mother Lodge, as far as I'm concerned, I intend to have this chair until either the Lodge no longer wants me in it, or until I'm called to the Celestial Lodge....  
J.D. Walker
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2016 at 2:59am
Marshal and PM, Oriental Lodge #60, AF&AM of ID
Secretary and PM, Idaho Lodge of Research #1965, AF&AM of ID
Sr. Warden, Idaho City Historical Lodge #1863, AF&AM of ID
Bro. Barry E. Newell

Traveling Templar - 04MAR2017
BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroScubaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 7:18am
Currently sitting as Jr. Master of Ceremonies.

Our JD has to step out for the rest of the year because of a work promotion so I will be moving up to Sr. Master of Ceremonies after the summer break.

It really is a shame too because he was the type you do not want to lose.
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

Junior Deacon
F&AM GLNJ
32°AASR NMJ, Southern Valley of NJ
droche View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote droche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/23/2016 at 1:58pm
I went from the back bench to the left of the Master.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic