Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ladies Organizations & Youth Organizations > Order of DeMolay
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DeMolay chapter near St. Petersburg, Fl.?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DeMolay chapter near St. Petersburg, Fl.?
    Posted: June/07/2010 at 10:55am
Is anyone is involved in a DeMolay chapter near St. Petersburg, Florida?
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Old Chicago York Rite Bodies
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago
Illuminati AMD Council No 495
www.livingstonesmagazine.com

McLen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McLen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2010 at 8:29am

Not I, however here is a link to all of their Chapters.  It looks as if there is one is St. Petersburg, though no way to contact them.  What I would do is e-mail the webmaster of that site and inquire.

150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by McLen McLen wrote:

Not I, however here is a link to all of their Chapters.  It looks as if there is one is St. Petersburg, though no way to contact them.  What I would do is e-mail the webmaster of that site and inquire.

Thank you.  I've made contact with DeMolay International and have gotten the ball rolling.
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago

McLen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McLen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2010 at 8:16am

Starting a new chapter, brother?

150man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/29/2010 at 9:11am
No, I have sons that live there and I want to see if they are interested in the organization.  I already have them in contact with the Paul Revere Chapter.  They are already great kids who are constantly on the high honor roll and what better way to support their moral and ethical leadership abilities then to get them involved with DeMolay? 
Pleiades Lodge 478
Illumination Lodge No. 5
Medinah Shriners
Valley of Chicago

bdsnook43 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdsnook43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2011 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by 150man 150man wrote:

No, I have sons that live there and I want to see if they are interested in the organization.  I already have them in contact with the Paul Revere Chapter.  They are already great kids who are constantly on the high honor roll and what better way to support their moral and ethical leadership abilities then to get them involved with DeMolay? 

The Paul Revere Chapter meets at my lodge, Hillsborough 25 in downtown Tampa.  Small world!  I guess they didn't have chapters in Pinellas?
Hillsborough Lodge 25 –JW | Valley of Tampa | Egypt Shrine
scout View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/19/2016 at 8:42am
There is a brand new chapter meeting at Tarpon Lodge in North Pinellas, if that's more convenient for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic