Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > PHA > Prince Hall Affiliated
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UN Masons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc_bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UN Masons
    Posted: August/06/2010 at 8:19am

Greetings All

I would like to say I love this site, it encourages one to research but I need help in verifying this one.

This is my second time writing this the other one got dropped due to a bad connection, so this one will be shorter.

I was wondering if any brothers or sisters have any information on the United National Supreme Council, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite group. I know there GL is supposedly out of NC and they have a large following in the 757 tidewater area in VA. I have read on their website that they were granted a 'charter" ( I assume a business license) by the NC secretary of state Thad Eure in 1980..They seem to have a large following. I have found little information about this "fraternity" but like I said I know that they have a large group especially in the 757 area. I raised this question because i was conversing with someone that was telling me things about OES chapter, that didn't sit right with me and I asked are you Prince Hall and she said no United National..(It start not feeling right t carry on conversation like this but I wanted to hear more). I have already looked them up http://www.thephylaxis.org/bogus/bogus_nc.php and found them to be on this list. I guess my concern comes more when I asked her how are they recieved by PHA masons in the area. Because I know every year there are alot of annual ventures going on in the community. She stated there was no problems they conversate and are in parades together and visit each other chapters(OES). I am like how is this so?  Or am I wrong are they recognized as legit in VA even though NC doesn't recognize them as such, I have ran into quite a few on my travels to the area but this one hits me home because this "Sister" exmeplified what you would expect a star to be, an outstanding rep. of the craft. Without speaking I and observing I knew she had to be a ''Star" So I asked her to research her GL bc I thought they were bogus. Which wasn't easy bc it's hard to tell someone that what they believe is, really isn't, but I just asked her to do some research and we would come to the conclusion together.

Andrew Baskins Military Lodge #65, OK raised 12/97

Prince Hall Holding Lodge #300, OK

Space Mtn may be the oldest ride in the park but it has the longest line---Ric Flair
watchman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2010 at 11:11am

She probably have PHA confused with PHO (Prince Hall Origin) group. The PHO is a nickname the Nation Compact group uses for the purpose of causing such confusion. These illegitimate groups recognize each other but are not recognized by any legitimate Masonic body. One of their tactics (PHO) is to call themselves "Prince Hall" leaving the origin off to give the impression they are part of the legitimate Prince Hall Affiliated Masonry.

Mario Neptune PM

Raleigh, NC

Golden Link #205 PHA

Smithfield, NC

MWPHGL of NC

Live respected...Die regretted
adams07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adams07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2010 at 9:50pm
Bro that is not a recognized org, I was in UN....wised up an got healed, they have ALOT of good dedicated Masons and Stars there but the fact is they are a clandestine Org though they will tell you diff.....
Also United National is not PHO, there AFAM "Scottish Rite"

Edited by adams07 - August/07/2010 at 9:52pm
nc_bulldog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc_bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/08/2010 at 2:20am
Thank you brother, I just needed confirmation from someone who had been in that organization or someone in that area to back up my findings.
Space Mtn may be the oldest ride in the park but it has the longest line---Ric Flair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic