Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flea Market & Help Desk > Commercial Masonic Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage Masonic Jewelry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vintagemason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Masonic Jewelry
    Posted: February/02/2011 at 9:33pm
Shop Entrance - http://www.vintagemasonry.etsy.com

Greetings! My name is Ned and I am a member and Past Master of Wilmington Lodge No. 319 AF&AM located in Wilmington N.C. For sometime now I have been an avid collector of vintage/antique blue lodge masonic lapel pins. The search for these fascinating finds has taken me to all corners of the web and to estate sales big and small.
In my travels I have also come across many fantastic examples of vintage emblematic items associated with not only Blue Lodge masonry, but the other appendant masonic bodies as well (i.e. Scottish & York Rites, Eastern Star, and Shrine). These items, while not destined for my collection, represented such quality and value I have been compelled to purchase many of them as well.
This affords me the ability to now offer other members of the masonic fraternity the opportunity to own their own high quality vintage masonic jewelry at very reasonable costs (typically many times below what the normal retail cost would be on a new item of comparably quality).  I'm happy to answer any questions and comments are appreciated.

Fraternally yours,
Ned

Shop Entrance - http://www.vintagemasonry.etsy.com

Edited by Vintagemason - June/29/2011 at 7:25am
Ned, P.M.

Wilmington Lodge No. 319 AF&AM

http://www.vintagemasonry.etsy.com
Aleksey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleksey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2011 at 4:04pm
In other countries, work, and if so, under what conditions? Beautiful!
A.A.S.R. Grand Lodge of Russia

Vintagemason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vintagemason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/01/2011 at 7:26pm
Sorry Aleksey but I do not quite understand the question.
Ned, P.M.

Wilmington Lodge No. 319 AF&AM

http://www.vintagemasonry.etsy.com
Aleksey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleksey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2011 at 6:37am
Ned,  I often see that the icons, seals and accessories, that are solid online - are not send to countries in Asia and Latin America. My question is, brother, whether the transfer to other countries, or U.S. only?      
A.A.S.R. Grand Lodge of Russia

Tarditi View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarditi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2011 at 9:52am
Wonderful items - bookmarked your site and passed the link to some other Brethren.

Travel Well!
Dustin Tarditi, PM
James B Green #735 A.F. & A.M.
m.lewis View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/24/2012 at 6:41pm
Wow! You have a nice collection. I downloaded the app for my iPhone and if I see more silver Blue Lodge items I definitely will make a purchase.
Past Master
Good Hope Lodge #29 F&AM
MWPHGL,F&AM, State of California,Inc.
Oakland, CA
---------------
Entered:2/26/09
Passed: 4/17/09
Raised: 9/25/09
anthonyroman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonyroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/04/2014 at 1:22am
Nice collection! The website is well organized too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic