Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is this forum's opinion of Glenn Beck?? --
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is this forum's opinion of Glenn Beck?? --

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrimoireA3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is this forum's opinion of Glenn Beck?? --
    Posted: September/22/2014 at 2:36pm
or Sean Hannity or Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh or the late William F. Buckley.

While I worship Wink William F. Buckley - I admire Rush Limbaugh, but I am disappointed by both Sean Hannity and Michael Savage as conservative critics of anything left of center.  Yet I am puzzled by Glenn Beck and don't know how to categorize him.  Like Rush Limbaugh, Beck does his homework and presents good intelligence against those he criticizes.  But something about Glenn Beck's political criticisms puzzles me and I don't know what to think of him.  I just acquired his book: THE EYE OF MOLOCH, and look forward to analyzing it.  Mr. Beck has only a high school diploma and had a troubled past with alcohol & drugs though I think he is doing an excellent job as a conservative commentator.  I feel there is room for vast improvement in the areas Mr. Beck choses to criticize: such as lawyers, judges, and insurance companies.  What do you think?  Thanks!
Please Note: I am not a Mason. And also, I am not an anti-Mason!
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2014 at 3:23pm
Freemasons do not talk politics inside an open lodge. I am personally extending that rule to this forum. I will not talk politics or political analysts on this forum. Not to mention the fact that you posted this topic in the Masonic discussion section of the forum and it has nothing to do with freemasonry.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
GrimoireA3 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrimoireA3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Adept? Adept? wrote:

Freemasons do not talk politics inside an open lodge. I am personally extending that rule to this forum. I will not talk politics or political analysts on this forum. Not to mention the fact that you posted this topic in the Masonic discussion section of the forum and it has nothing to do with freemasonry.

O.K. -- understood. My poor judgement. I did not realize this was a controversial topic. Thanks for the message.
Please Note: I am not a Mason. And also, I am not an anti-Mason!
NobleShabba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobleShabba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/24/2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Adept? Adept? wrote:

SMIB and thanks.
----------------------

DISCLAIMER: These are my comments, and mine alone - they do not necessarily apply to any group to which I belong!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic