Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public Masonic Discussions > Masonic Discussion Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morethanegocentric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some questions
    Posted: October/02/2014 at 1:55pm
What happens to posers? i.e. the people who wear the "hells angels jacket" with no initiation or are blatantly trying to act like mason. Exclude everyone already wearing the coded clothing and know nothing about it. For example what if someone is wearing these: 
http://www.espadrillestore.com/en/custom/men/flat-espadrille/flat-canvas-black-espadrilles-men-238/classic-lace/white-lace/
I have read that everyone should be told the truth who seeks it still I think you guys have mixed feelings about this.
Does wearing those shoes and or a master mason ring piss you guys off? Do you want to beat him or her up?

Also why does the code 3 and 9 keep coming up?

One more thing, are there like spies who check up on college teachers or something? No need for the code in school really.

Thank you for reading.

droche View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote droche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2014 at 2:51pm
Confused
Caution1010 View Drop Down
Bro. Never Give Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caution1010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2014 at 3:02pm
Oh my word...
I: 10/1/10
P: 12/3/10
R: 12/31/10

PHA-AL

"You can't trust those fellow-crafts...buncha rogues and murderers!"
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2014 at 8:36pm
What do those shoes have to do with freemasonry??? As for a non mason wearing or displaying a masonic emblem... there are a few circumstances that would make that ok, but generally speaking...not ok. The rest of your questions... I have no idea what you're talking about...
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2014 at 8:48pm
Purhaps a better question...why are you asking? One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is this...you DO NOT want to impersonate a Hells Angel...it could get you beaten very badly, or even killed.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
Ozzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/02/2014 at 9:07pm

I am not sure about the US, but in Australia it is common for the more notorious bike associations  to wear the hair style of the Knights Templar sergeants.  The sergeants wore very short hair on the head with long untrimmed beards and wore leather armour.  When they returned to England they rode around in gangs, drinking heavily and behaving lawlessly.

I notice similarities of dress, hair style and life style in bikie gangs. 

Some bikie gangs have rituals, but these seem more in the Nordic tradition, e.g. Odin's Warriors

Edited by Ozzie - October/02/2014 at 9:08pm
Learning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Learning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2014 at 10:17pm
There is no set punishment for "posers" necessarily, however, there are a few records of violence in the south against what you would call "poser" Masons as well as in foreign countries.  But most of these records are from the past and remain as stories told in specific circles.  As far as the Hell's Angels are concerned you should not try to impersonate one.  Their relation to masonry is quaint.  

I don't think anyone knows about those shoes, but I think what you're referring to is the lacing. As far as wearing Masonic clothing and jewelry goes the reason why some people get so upset is because they've worked hard for their Masonic education.  Imagine if you put on camouflage and walked around saying you're a high ranking soldier, it would alienate and anger people who put in the necessary work to become a hardened professional.  The same goes for becoming a scholar in masonry, it takes much more work than many think. So like I said, some people have had violent tendencies in the past just as any man has.  Is that Mason like? No but it happens.  

Regarding telling everyone the truth, most people lie and there is a lot of garbage out there about masonry.  Over 95% of the information on the internet is not true and if you look into other threads on these forums you will see much disinformation as well as duplicate accounts. This is because either people have been misinformed from somebody else or they want to avoid answering non-masons' questions in a politically incorrect way or answering in a way that twists up truth about conspiracy theories.  For example, do illuminati exist? Was Albert Pike part of the KKK? Who is Leo Taxil and what is his significance?  These questions are actually hard for a lot of people to answer because they are not about a singular idea, thus the partial answer.  If those were to be answered fully they would be contradictory and require a Mason to answer from his ideological standpoint as well as whatever is going on in the questioner's mind-what I mean is, remember this is an example, illuminati doesn't exist in traditional Masonic education; its not a cultural or ideological bastion.  So the Mason would have to reply from your world view to make it understandable.

3 and 9 are recurring numbers in nature and are part of sacred geometry, so we are designed to notice those numbers.

Teachers are not checked on Shocked but if you have a teacher that appears to be slipping in masonic symbols or teachings I don't know what their intentions are.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic