Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > Introduce and accommodate visiting brethren
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Pittsburgh PA...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Pittsburgh PA...
    Posted: October/26/2014 at 6:12am
Hello Gentlemen. I'm deputy tom from all other forums and I am new to this site. I am a Past Master of Guyasuta Lodge No. 513 in Ingram Boro PA, a member of the Valley of Pittsburgh and Syria Shrine AAONMS Pittsburgh PA. I'm looking forward to hopefully a long association here. tom.
spes mea in deo est
Hyksos View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyksos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2014 at 8:47am
I'm glad you found the forum :) Welcome!
Gainesville Lodge #41
deputy tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2014 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Hyksos Hyksos wrote:

I'm glad you found the forum :) Welcome!

Thank you Brother. tom.

Edited by deputy tom - October/26/2014 at 9:01am
spes mea in deo est
log cabin Bill View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote log cabin Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2014 at 2:37pm
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find this forum all you expect it to be.
North Hills Lodge, #716,PM
Allegheny RAM,#217,PHP
Allegheny Council,#38,PTIM
Allegheny Commandery #35
Knight Masons,Gateway To The West Council #5
AASR,Valley of Pgh.
Syria Shrine
Islam Grotto

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2014 at 3:06pm
Thank you Bill for the welcome. I've driven past your Lodge building many times. Nice looking structure.tom.

Edited by deputy tom - October/26/2014 at 3:09pm
spes mea in deo est
eagle-751 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle-751 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/26/2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by deputy tom deputy tom wrote:

Hello Gentlemen. I'm deputy tom from all other forums and I am new to this site. I am a Past Master of Guyasuta Lodge No. 513 in Ingram Boro PA, a member of the Valley of Pittsburgh and Syria Shrine AAONMS Pittsburgh PA. I'm looking forward to hopefully a long association here. tom.

Greetings Brother, we share a mutual friend WB. Jeff Halk. I have sit in Lodge with him a few times.

Past Master ( 2014 - 2015 )
Riddle Lodge No. 315
24th Masonic District
Grand Lodge of Ohio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2014 at 6:58am
Thank you for the welcome. Jeff Halk's name escapes me for some reason. tom.
spes mea in deo est
ldarnell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldarnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2014 at 10:54am
Greetings Brother!  Welcome to the forum!
Larry Darnell
Senior Steward, St. Charles Lodge #241
Missouri Lodge of Research #9998
I: 02 April 2013
P: 01 May 2013
R: 07 May 2013
eagle-751 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle-751 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2014 at 6:26pm

Perhaps I was wrong, I know he was Potentate and served as sectary. I thought is was a member of Syria Shrine Club of Pittsburgh PA. I know he has the little cars he rides around in parades and the White Harley... Anyway,  I will have to check on that, he may not be in Pittsburgh.
 Have a great Day Tom.
Riddle Lodge No. 315
24th Masonic District
Grand Lodge of Ohio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2014 at 7:29pm
Thank you Larry. tom.
spes mea in deo est

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/27/2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by eagle-751 eagle-751 wrote:

Perhaps I was wrong, I know he was Potentate and served as sectary. I thought is was a member of Syria Shrine Club of Pittsburgh PA. I know he has the little cars he rides around in parades and the White Harley... Anyway,  I will have to check on that, he may not be in Pittsburgh.
 Have a great Day Tom.

He may be a member of Syria. There are a large number of members that I only know to see at the events, etc. I've only been a Scottish Rite and Shrine member for twenty-five or so years. Thirty-seven years in Blue Lodge.tom.
spes mea in deo est
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/2014 at 3:38pm

Greetings and welcome.
Bro. Barry E. Newell

Traveling Templar - 04MAR2017
eagle-751 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle-751 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/2014 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by eagle-751 eagle-751 wrote:

Have a great Day Tom.

He may be a member of Syria. There are a large number of members that I only know to see at the events, etc. I've only been a Scottish Rite and Shrine member for twenty-five or so years. Thirty-seven years in Blue Lodge.tom.

Tom, Syria may be it, I'm not from around Pittsburgh, If ( and I do mean if ) I remember correctly he is from Slippery Rock area...
 I don't see him very often anymore, but when I do I will ask him...
Riddle Lodge No. 315
24th Masonic District
Grand Lodge of Ohio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deputy tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/2014 at 8:01am
Thank you KSigMason for the welcome. tom.
spes mea in deo est
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic