Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > King Solomon's Quarry > Who comes here?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old poster, new User Name

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brother_steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old poster, new User Name
    Posted: November/07/2014 at 2:44pm
I'm formerly known as BroScubaSteve (link in profile)

I've tried numerous times to recover my password but I believe the email associated with my account has been 'disassociated' somehow so when I use the recovery process, nothing is generated. I can log into my email and see past emails concerning my account but nothing is in the spam folder or inbox when I go through the process.

I can prove to ed about prior PM conversations I had with him on the BroScubaSteve account and the month/year they took place but that is neither here nor there. I'm just glad to be posting again and catching up on what I missed.

Steve

Initiated: 4-22-13
Passed: 5-29-13
Raised: 6-27-13
F&AM GLNJ
Marshal
FKA: BroScubaSteve(Lost Login/Email)
eagle-751 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle-751 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/2014 at 7:29am
Originally posted by brother_steve brother_steve wrote:

I've tried numerous times to recover my password but I believe the email associated with my account has been 'disassociated' somehow so when I use the recovery process, nothing is generated. I can log into my email and see past emails concerning my account but nothing is in the spam folder or inbox when I go through the process.

I can prove to ed about prior PM conversations I had with him on the BroScubaSteve account and the month/year they took place but that is neither here nor there. I'm just glad to be posting again and catching up on what I missed.

Steve

You should send one of the admin's an email explaining everything, give them your old login information, I'm sure they can help you.
 Brother Ed is your best bet seeing how he should remember you...
Past Master ( 2014 - 2015 )
Riddle Lodge No. 315
24th Masonic District
Grand Lodge of Ohio
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/2014 at 7:54am
Originally posted by brother_steve brother_steve wrote:

Steve

But BroScubaSteve location is in New Jersey ... you are in California   ... Who are you?
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
brother_steve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brother_steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/2014 at 9:43am
edited: I am PMing you, Ed.

Edited by brother_steve - November/11/2014 at 9:53am
Initiated: 4-22-13
Passed: 5-29-13
Raised: 6-27-13
F&AM GLNJ
Marshal
FKA: BroScubaSteve(Lost Login/Email)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic