Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Masonic Ledge - Are you a Member?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Masonic Ledge - Are you a Member?
    Posted: November/19/2015 at 5:59am
The Masonic Ledge -- Are you a Member?

It’s unfortunate that it happens all too often, and if you’re someone fortunate to experience it for yourself, then you know exactly how it feels.

Hello my Brother. Yes, it’s me and I know that you’re standing there. You’re not as stealthy as you want everyone to believe.   Sure, I know the vast majority of your Brothers can’t see you there but I know you’re there. You don’t have to believe me though. You don’t have to invest anything into my words, but it’ll change nothing about my awareness of your situation. Your Ledge activities are more obvious to me than most. This shall never change, ever.

You might be wondering about how I could possibly know that you’re there. You might even be trying to figure out how you can move one or two Steps to the Left or Right to Better conceal yourself from spying eyes like mine, but you’re not going to succeed in any of your efforts whatsoever. You’ve not got the ability yet to conceal yourself and standing on that Ledge isn’t going to hide you. It’s only after thoroughly searching your heart that you shall understand how I know that you’re there.

Continue Reading Here...

Edited by coach - November/19/2015 at 6:00am
Building Builders - Masonic Education!

Books I Wrote | My FB Wall
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic