Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > The Laughing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The empty seat at the Super Bowl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sec'yBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The empty seat at the Super Bowl
    Posted: February/07/2016 at 1:09pm
There was this guy who didn't have very much money, and he wanted to go to the Super Bowl, so he gathered up enough money to buy a seat in the nose bleed section.  He takes his seat, and as the game progresses, he has noticed that below him about two tiers, is an empty seat, with an elderly man seated next to it.

He keeps watch and no one sits in that empty seat, so at half time, he walks down to the old gentlemen.

He approaches him and says,  "excuse me, is anyone sitting in that seat?"  The old man replies, " My wife and I have been coming to this game since 1967, every year.  This is her seat, but this year she can't be here"

The guy then asks," well couldn't you invite some family member or friend to sit with you?"

And the old guy replies, " I tried but they are all at her funeral!!" Shocked
Raised 2001
PM Crestwood-Anchor #443
PM Meramec #313 X3
Past DDGM Dist #24
Lodge Education Officer
Missouri Lodge of Research
O.E.S. Chapter 129 WP X3
Legion of Honor recipient
Bro.Raymond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bro.Raymond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/2016 at 3:35pm
Hahaha, I expected she was no longer upon the living; however I did not expect her to be buried and him missing the funeral. Caught me by surprise; good joke!
Sometimes there is a peace that can only be found on the far side of war.

Grand Lodge of Maryland AF&AM
Pentalpha Lodge #194, Germantown, MD
I: 12/10/15
P: 1/28/16
R:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic