Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > Introduce and accommodate visiting brethren
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Kansas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admbdrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Kansas
    Posted: April/15/2016 at 2:48pm
Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello, I'm retired Air Force and was introduced to the Craft while stationed overseas. I was I, P, and R Aug-Nov '99 and joined the SR and Shrine in Feb '02. I haven't been active in a long time but reading the post in these forums has reignited my passion and as soon as I can shake the "rust" off I'm thinking about visiting the Lodges around here to find one that's the right fit and possibly demit to.

Brother Arnold
Adam A
Raised Nov 1999
Donald E. Jones #121 PHA
SR & Shrine Feb 2002
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2016 at 6:02pm
Greetings Brother, and welcome to the forum.
"It is humanity that creates god, and men think that god has made them in his image, because they make him in theirs."
Sec'yBob View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sec'yBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2016 at 6:49pm
I am from Missouri, but I am in Kansas right now visiting my daughter, so I will welcome you to the fraternity and the forum.................

Jump back in and knock the rust off,  it's a great bunch of guys in this fraternity.
Raised 2001
PM Crestwood-Anchor #443
PM Meramec #313 X3
Past DDGM Dist #24
Lodge Education Officer
Missouri Lodge of Research
O.E.S. Chapter 129 WP X3
Legion of Honor recipient
Admbdrx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admbdrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/15/2016 at 10:53pm
Thank you both for the welcome.
Adam A
Raised Nov 1999
Donald E. Jones #121 PHA
SR & Shrine Feb 2002
KSigMason View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSigMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2016 at 3:07am
Greetings and welcome Brother.
Bro. Barry E. Newell

Traveling Templar - 04MAR2017
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic