Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > The Laughing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Senior Inspirations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Senior Inspirations
    Posted: October/31/2016 at 11:15am
1. My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds … only 15 to go ...

2. Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons and tomatoes ... Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese... FINE, it was a pizza... I ate a pizza …

3. How to prepare Tofu:
  1. Throw it in the trash.
  2. Grill some Meat.

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...

5. I don't mean to brag but… I finished my 14-day supply of diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes ...

6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it ...

7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it... when I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel...

8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me...

9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.

10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … I'm sorry, I forgot where I was going with this ...

11. I love being over 70 … I learn something new every day … and forget 5 others ...

12. A thief broke into my house last night … He started searching for money … so I woke up and searched with him...

13. My dentist told me I need a Crown … I said, “You bet, pour mine over rocks” …

14. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day ...
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic