Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Lounge (off-topic & lighter discussions) > The Laughing Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Todays Lesson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matron
Matron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote De Darrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Todays Lesson
    Posted: April/30/2018 at 1:07pm
DISTINCTION BETWEEN GUTS AND BALLS

To those of you who are nit-pickers about the meaning of words: there is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls.  We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls, but do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

Guts - is arriving home late, after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask, are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, with lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bottom and having the Balls to say, you're next, chubby.

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome.  Both result in death.

Edited by De Darrah - April/30/2018 at 1:08pm
De
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
Y.B.Y.S.A.I.A.

As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"
<
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2018 at 4:44pm
... Big smile ...

Me ... I just buy a bag of ice and spread it around on the lawn.   Then tell the wife it was hailing so hard  that I fell asleep in the car waiting for it to quit.
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2018 at 4:59pm
Balls or Guts????

This happened for real.     ... I don't remember what the discussion was but my wife in front of her girlfriend; pop off to me "I'll cut you off".    I told she cant do that.    ... She said "I'll cut your ass off".  I said 'You cant do that"   ... The wife asked "why the hell not".    ... I said "because you don't know where I'm getting it from".     >>>>    DuH  ... conversation was kind of light around the house for 2 weeks. i just had to act as if every thing was normal.   Then... she caved and had to know ... her making up was terrific!!!
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic