Mastermason.com Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > King Solomon's Quarry > Who comes here?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tiled Forums Are Not Really Tiled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2011 at 10:57am
Originally posted by masonic.truths masonic.truths wrote:

I am simply trying to make sure I understand the process, so I will make another attempt to gain the information that I seek.

1. I have been informed by one source that he was not required to provide any "secret" information in order to gain access.
  2. An examination to gain access to a Tiled Lodge would require the exchange of the Modes of Recognition, which are "secret".
  3. So, does an examination by an Admin/Mod to gain access to the "Tiled" Forums require the exchange of the Modes of Recognition?

PM me the username that stated he was not tried.  I will then tell how he was.    ...  Lawful information is accepted; as well as different questions that maybe asked.   .... The same type questions a Master Mason would expect to be asked outside of the Lodge.    .... Remember one of the problems we have, is all the answers & Masonic secrets are available on the internet. 
"He who would assume to govern others must first learn to govern himself."

Thomasville 369
canuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2011 at 1:24pm
Each and every one of us makes a personal decision whether he enters the tyled section or not. What is a violation of the OB in some jurisdictions, it's not in others. If one feels that he is violating the OB, why is he even asking access?
masonic.truths View Drop Down
Muzzled
Muzzled

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonic.truths Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by canuck canuck wrote:

Each and every one of us makes a personal decision whether he enters the tyled section or not. What is a violation of the OB in some jurisdictions, it's not in others. If one feels that he is violating the OB, why is he even asking access?

As I stated previously, I am only trying to find out if the process would cause me to violate my obligation, as I understand it, prior to requesting access.
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2011 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by canuck canuck wrote:

As I stated previously, I am only trying to find out if the process would cause me to violate my obligation, as I understand it, prior to requesting access.

When visiting a new Lodge, would answering their question cause you to violate your OBs?  You've never sat in that Lodge; the members don't know you & you don't know them.   So how is that different than here?

Thomasville 369
tm274 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
The True Time Traveling WM .·.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2011 at 6:16pm
"As I stated previously, I am only trying to find out if the process would cause me to violate my obligation, as I understand it, prior to requesting access."
No one here(Admins/Mods) are here to cause you to violate your Obs......only you can do that.
The process is like edwmax says. It's no different to visiting a Lodge, where you have to prove yourself.
Initiated : 23rd April 2002
Passed   : 25th June 2002
Raised    : 24th Sept 2002

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
32° Farenheit is certainly not higher than 3° Cel.
jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/22/2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by edwmax edwmax wrote:

I am simply trying to make sure I understand the process, so I will make another attempt to gain the information that I seek.

1. I have been informed by one source that he was not required to provide any "secret" information in order to gain access.
  2. An examination to gain access to a Tiled Lodge would require the exchange of the Modes of Recognition, which are "secret".
  3. So, does an examination by an Admin/Mod to gain access to the "Tiled" Forums require the exchange of the Modes of Recognition?

PM me the username that stated he was not tried.  I will then tell how he was.    ...  Lawful information is accepted; as well as different questions that maybe asked.   .... The same type questions a Master Mason would expect to be asked outside of the Lodge.    .... Remember one of the problems we have, is all the answers & Masonic secrets are available on the internet. 

He never said someone was not tried. He said they did not have to reveal "secret" information or modes of recognition.
Jay Austin

Black Mountain 663 - Junior Warden
AASR Valley of Asheville - KSA
The Masonic Society

http://westernncmason.blogspot.com
Flotown79 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flotown79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2011 at 12:30am

No problem here, just trying to get a straight answer in order to make a decision.  Is there a problem with that?

Nope.  You are not the first to raise this type of questioning and you probably wont be the last. 

F. E. Thomas III, MPS
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2011 at 10:41am
Originally posted by jaya jaya wrote:

Originally posted by edwmax edwmax wrote:

He never said someone was not tried. He said they did not have to reveal "secret" information or modes of recognition.

The problem is: What one is defined as 'modes of recognition'.     Any and all questions used to determine if a person is a Mason, is a 'Mode of Recognition'   .... But your Ritual & OB defines certain signs & grips to secret and how to be communicated.      .... Should I ask someone for one of these, there is a correct answer that I expect to be given, which will NOT violate one's OB.   I normally do not ask these questions, because of the confusion existing in New Masons.  

I just recently heard and explanation for this confusion of which I completely agree.  The New Mason received instruction from an "illiterate Masonic Mentor/Coach" who only knew how to patriot the Catechism.

If anyone answering our questions, believes he will violate his OB; then his answer is wrong and/or he has not been property trained.   ... A further problem arise when trying to tell New Mason being examined his answer is wrong, when he believes it to be correct and as his Coach taught him; therefore the Tyler is not a regular Mason.    ... I normally instruct that Mason to talk to his Coach and get back to me with the correct answer.

Thomasville 369
Palmetto Bug View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palmetto Bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/24/2011 at 11:34am

When I was an administrator, my questions would never allow a requester to violate his obligations. I had a weird way of reasonably determining valid Masonic membership – a method that I will not divulge in these open forums since some of the current administrators may use a similar method.

The easiest and safest way is to request an administrator’s email address via a private message and then email a good copy of one’s dues card to him. Sometimes – depending on the Jurisdiction – a front and back copy will need to be sent. If the dues card can be examined and determined to be valid, no questions and answers will be needed.

Homo sum; humani nihil a me alienum puto.

http://palmettomason.blogspot.com/
SPHINX524 View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPHINX524 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2011 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Palmetto Bug Palmetto Bug wrote:

When I was an administrator, my questions would never allow a requester to violate his obligations. I had a weird way of reasonably determining valid Masonic membership – a method that I will not divulge in these open forums since some of the current administrators may use a similar method.

The easiest and safest way is to request an administrator’s email address via a private message and then email a good copy of one’s dues card to him. Sometimes – depending on the Jurisdiction – a front and back copy will need to be sent. If the dues card can be examined and determined to be valid, no questions and answers will be needed.

How long did it normally take you to validate someone even when they provided the information that you asked for?
Metropolitan Lodge #161 F&AM MWPHGL VA Leesburg Va
Flotown79 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flotown79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/2011 at 11:43am
Originally posted by SPHINX524 SPHINX524 wrote:

Originally posted by Palmetto Bug Palmetto Bug wrote:

How long did it normally take you to validate someone even when they provided the information that you asked for?

It takes time my friend.

F. E. Thomas III, MPS
schultzy View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schultzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/2011 at 1:47am
You'll have to excuse my ignorance , but coming from OZ we don't have dues cards and since I've not travelled outside this jurisdiction what is a dues card? How do they establish that the person emailing the copy is a mason?
We meet in the Grand design of being happy and confering happiness
I 3Nov 1990
P 2Mar 1991
R 1June 1991
tm274 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/2011 at 3:02am
Schultzy, a dues card is issued to the US brethren on payment of fees. It shows that they are financial.
I hope I'm right.Confused

edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/2011 at 5:53am
Our 'dues card' is almost exactly the same same the travel card/paper TM had when he came to the states.  TM's card (about 4 x 6 in) had the same info on the front side as our cards  (wallet size 2 x 3) on the front & back.   The card indicates the member's dues are paid and in good standing until the end of the year. Thus the name 'dues card'

During the late early/mid 1800s in the US, there was a problem of suspend Masons traveling from Lodge to Lodge asking for assistance.    I think it was the GL of Mass (about 1850 ?), that first suggested the use of membership/dues cards.    This slowly grew next years, but soon visiting Masons were being refused entrance if they could not produce document evidence of being in good standing.

I can email a copy of mine if you would like to see it.   I don't want to give more physical description in the open forums.

Thomasville 369
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/26/2011 at 6:10am
The due card is used almost elusively by US & Canadian Lodges; and, allows visiting new Lodges easier.    In other world GLs, a Mason can visit; but he must be vouched for by a Brother who has sat in a Lodge with him.  This can be a problem when visiting a new Lodge and you do not know anyone there.    Of course with due notice the Lodge Secretary can make arrangements with the other Lodge sending Lawful information of the coming visitation.

Thomasville 369
ABrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2011 at 6:42am
I can understand why everyone wants to ensure that no secret Masonic information is discussed in any of these "un-tyled" forums. It seems to be a moot point though since virtually all Masonic ritual, signs, tokens, and words can be found on the internet thanks to anti-Masonic web sites. With that in mind, even if or when I do gain access to the "tyled" areas, I will not discuss any secret Masonic subjects for the simple fact that I can not guarantee that everyone that has access to those forums is indeed a worthy brother. I have to rely on the web-sites Mods or Admins (not that I don't trust them but they are after all human), that someone is worthy. And unless I verify that all present are worthy, then I am obligated to not speak of any secret subject. So as a rule of thumb, as stated in an earlier post, when in doubt, say nothing. I hate for this to be my first post, but it just seems like a lot of unnecessary banter about a subject that really doesn't need to be discussed.
ABrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2011 at 6:47am
-oops..... didn't mean for the last half of my post to be in all bold.
jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2011 at 7:44am
It does not matter if things can be found on websites or not. We are obligated to not discuss masonic secrets in any manor where they might be revealed.
Jay Austin

The Masonic Society

edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2011 at 8:28am
Originally posted by ABrother ABrother wrote:

I can understand why everyone wants to ensure that no secret Masonic information is discussed in any of these "un-tyled" forums.  .....  And unless I verify that all present are worthy, then I am obligated to not speak of any secret subject. So as a rule of thumb, as stated in an earlier post, when in doubt, say nothing. I hate for this to be my first post, but it just seems like a lot of unnecessary banter about a subject that really doesn't need to be discussed.

So when visiting a new Lodge, you personally try each and every Member present before sitting in the Lodge with  them????    .....   Lawful information, includes a vouch from a known Mason.  The Quarrymen forums and the Members there of,   ...  are vouched for by the Admins & Mods.

Thomasville 369
tm274 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2011 at 6:54pm

I can understand why everyone wants to ensure that no secret Masonic information is discussed in any of these "un-tyled" forums. It seems to be a moot point though since virtually all Masonic ritual, signs, tokens, and words can be found on the internet thanks to anti-Masonic web sites. With that in mind, even if or when I do gain access to the "tyled" areas, I will not discuss any secret Masonic subjects for the simple fact that I can not guarantee that everyone that has access to those forums is indeed a worthy brother. I have to rely on the web-sites Mods or Admins (not that I don't trust them but they are after all human), that someone is worthy. And unless I verify that all present are worthy, then I am obligated to not speak of any secret subject. So as a rule of thumb, as stated in an earlier post, when in doubt, say nothing. I hate for this to be my first post, but it just seems like a lot of unnecessary banter about a subject that really doesn't need to be discussed.
FYI, even those who are granted access to the tyled forums, we like Members to adhere to their Obs as we can't be 100% sure to their authenticity, unless we have sat in Lodge with them.

On that point, we know knothing about you, either. Confused

ABrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2011 at 12:58am
Jaya: That is exactly what I mean. The internet as a whole (weather it is a tyled message board or not) is not a secure place to discuss Masonic topics.

edwmax: When I visit another lodge, I am the one that has to be tried to prove myself. That being said, once I am accepted by those brothers, I am still careful about what I discuss around those I don't know until I believe them to be worthy brothers.

tm274: That is basically what I was trying to say. I am not sure how many members there are on this forum, but I am pretty sure it is safe to say that no one has sat in lodge with every verified brother. So since no one can be 100% cetain of a brother's status, care should be taken when discussing secret Masonic topics. And you are correct, you know nothing about me because I am a new member. I do plan on becoming an active participant in this forum, so I do plan on requesting access to the "tyled" forums so hopefully we can become better accquainted as brothers in the future. Also, I am not trying to make a big deal out of any of this, I just think it is important for people to realized that nothing on the computer is 100% secure and discussing any secret information should be done so with a great deal of care because of that fact. For any Admins or Mods that thought I was questioning their ability to determine a brother's status, please know that that was not my intention even though I realize that it came out that way.
tm274 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2011 at 2:19am

Jaya: That is exactly what I mean. The internet as a whole (weather it is a tyled message board or not) is not a secure place to discuss Masonic topics.

edwmax: When I visit another lodge, I am the one that has to be tried to prove myself. That being said, once I am accepted by those brothers, I am still careful about what I discuss around those I don't know until I believe them to be worthy brothers.

tm274: That is basically what I was trying to say. I am not sure how many members there are on this forum, but I am pretty sure it is safe to say that no one has sat in lodge with every verified brother. So since no one can be 100% cetain of a brother's status, care should be taken when discussing secret Masonic topics. And you are correct, you know nothing about me because I am a new member. I do plan on becoming an active participant in this forum, so I do plan on requesting access to the "tyled" forums so hopefully we can become better accquainted as brothers in the future. Also, I am not trying to make a big deal out of any of this, I just think it is important for people to realized that nothing on the computer is 100% secure and discussing any secret information should be done so with a great deal of care because of that fact. For any Admins or Mods that thought I was questioning their ability to determine a brother's status, please know that that was not my intention even though I realize that it came out that way.
Some have sat  in Lodge(me included) with brethren of this forum,even overseas( I was in the US last year) so I can be satisfied.
We prefer that NO secrets are ever "revealed" on this forum at any time, purely because it is an Internet and not a Lodge.

My other point was, that we have an "Introduction" forum and were you to tell a little about yourself, you just may find members who just may live near your neighbourhood.

Edited by tm274 - May/30/2011 at 2:30am

ABrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2011 at 2:27am
Again I appologize for any misunderstanding. I interpereted the post that tyled forums are not really tyled as meaning that tyled forums WERE tyled which led me to believe that one could speak freely about any Masonic subject secret or not. I am glad to hear that that is not the case. Thanks for letting me know about the "Introduction" forum. I will check that out as soon as I finish this post.
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2011 at 9:08am

... But that is not what posted.      ... While there is a 'Tyled' area of the forums od while the members have proven them selves to be Master Masons.  The problem is that not every one is recognizes by GLs of the other members.    The  Tyled area is simply for the  private discussion of Masonic issues to the extent one feels his OBs allow; it is not an "internet Lodge"    ... If you do not want to participate, you do not have to.

Thomasville 369
ABrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2011 at 12:14am
Please read my post dated: 30/May/2011 at 2:27am. I do plan to become an active member of this forum because I think it will be great to be able to learn from other perspectives of Masonry worldwide. Can we please consider this matter closed because I do not want this discussion to define me as a member. I was simply voicing a concern and my concern has been relieved.
jaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2011 at 12:22am
Don't worry about it too much. People will look at each post on an individual basis. We all do not agree on everything but do tend to treat each other with respect. Actually your post shows up for me as 3:27 am. It depends on what you have your timezone set to as to what time it displays as.
Jay Austin

The Masonic Society

ABrother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABrother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2011 at 2:52am
Thanks. I just today figured out how to use the "quote" action to reply so hopefully I will not have to deal with time zone issues again.
tm274 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tm274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2011 at 3:40am

Thanks. I just today figured out how to use the "quote" action to reply so hopefully I will not have to deal with time zone issues again.
Y'all, still 12 hours behind me 'n daves & Co.Tongue

Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2013 at 7:50am
I see no one has posted in here in a while. The fact of the matter is nothing that we do or say is secret...not a Single thing. Anything and everything and I do mean everything that anyone could ever want to know about free masonry is available in literature online at libraries and can be purchased at many book stores. Given that fact and given the various modes of recognition in different jurisdictions, the only real true way to know if a brother is who he says he is is to see his current active dues card.
Flotown79 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flotown79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Adept? Adept? wrote:

I see no one has posted in here in a while. The fact of the matter is nothing that we do or say is secret...not a Single thing. Anything and everything and I do mean everything that anyone could ever want to know about free masonry is available in literature online at libraries and can be purchased at many book stores. Given that fact and given the various modes of recognition in different jurisdictions, the only real true way to know if a brother is who he says he is is to see his current active dues card.

Really?  I know a few secrets, and I am not telling.

F. E. Thomas III, MPS
Adept? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adept? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/31/2013 at 11:06am
Ha!
BroScubaSteve View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroScubaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Adept? Adept? wrote:

I am of the opinion that every mm should learn duncans or snippets of it. Remember, your jurisdiction's ritual is different than an expose`. You will be able to trip up anyone faking an oral exam with the wording. Especially if they claim to be from your state. Be familiar with the cowans tools as they will never measure up to yours. ;)

Also, I see a lot of brethren worried about the private forums. You are knocking on the door of your own free will. If you think youre going to break your OB then dont ask for access. Imho...
Initiated 4-22-13
Passed 5-29-13
Raised 6-27-13

Junior Deacon
F&AM GLNJ
32°AASR NMJ, Southern Valley of NJ
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/01/2013 at 8:27am
I find someone using duncans for his answers he will not get access.   Duncan is trash. It was never a ritual manual, but an expose' for the unknowing. Pieces are left out and words out of order.    ... Duncan is a good resource for the clandestine, for they do not know any better.

Thomasville 369
simple man View Drop Down
Quarryman
Quarryman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simple man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2013 at 11:36pm
Lock it down till Max can send emails to all Brothers Sec. of their lodge to see if they are in good standing and their dues is paid up.. What you think Max? 
Initiated 03/04/2008
Passed 01/21/2013
Raised 02/04/2013
S.D. Ft. Valley #110
Scribe Chapter Austin #18
I. M. Council H. C. Rigdon #35
C.G. Commandery Ivanhoe #10
32° Valley of Macon
Al Sihah Shrine
edwmax View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2013 at 5:50am
Originally posted by simple man simple man wrote:

Lock it down till Max can send emails to all Brothers Sec. of their lodge to see if they are in good standing and their dues is paid up.. What you think Max? 

Why ... I think you misunderstood   ... It is up to the user to prove he is in good standing.

Thomasville 369
lyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2013 at 10:38pm
Just a note to any new Freemasons who are interested in learning from Duncan's I'd strongly advise against it. Even if your lodge uses a ritual very similar to what's in the book, you're doing yourself a huge injustice by using it. Learning the work is hard and takes time and effort but you will only get out of the Craft what you put into it. Learning from a coach strengthens both of you in your work, and will help you truly internalize what the words mean.
I like the idea of a tiled forum because I think it could be an excellent resource for education and research as long as none of the signs, tokens, words or rituals are revealed. As a new MM I would be hesitant to participate at this time because I'm still figuring out what is and what isn't appropriate to discuss. For those who know what they're doing, I think it's a great idea.

ouija21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ouija21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2014 at 10:32pm
Remember your obligations, & honor both what is to be sacred and or what was intrusted to you in private and keep it that way. With respect I only feel comfortable speaking of things published in books etc... It keeps me within due bounds yet their our some things that are published I still will have no comment. In other words be careful my true brother's and if we need to get deep let us try each other & confirm on telephone or in privacy more especially in lodge if possible.

Fraternally,

Brother Larry
fm wnc cm yu?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic