It's time to get some spirit around here.
So I'll start.
Q. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
A. It’s Christmas, Eve
Never catch snowflakes on your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter!
Here are ten
useful phrases for responding to Christmas presents you would rather
not have received:
1. Thanks a
2. My word! What a gift.
3. Well, well, well ...
4. If I hadn't put on so much weight recently it would have fitted
5. Gosh, I hope I never lose this. We're always losing things
6. It's great; but I'm worried about the envy it may create.
7. Just my luck to get this on the very Christmas I promised to give
all my gifts to charity.
8. Unfortunately, I am about to enter MI5's Witness Protection
9. Frankly, I don't deserve this.
10. Really, you shouldn't have.
coming up to Christmas and the Judge was in a jolly frame of
then, please tell me, what is the charge against
was caught doing my Christmas shopping very early." replied
the man in the dock.
doesn't seem like an offence to me. What do you mean by 'very
your Honour." said the defendant, "It was before the
shop was open.
Past Matron New Hope Ch. #117 OES
PWHP Palm Shrine No.32 now Alchor #27 WSOJ
As Brother Ben F. said
"In Wine there is Wisdom
In Beer there is Freedom
In Water there is Bacteria"